What Mod Banned You?

I forgot who, but peep the "banned user" underneath the time of my post.

pimp.gif

Gotta love getting my name unbanned.

Originally Posted by eastnewyork80

Never been warned or banned, i plan on getting banned for a bit when i hit my 1000th imma make a topic
laugh.gif
Go right ahead and snitch on yourself

Dirty banned me, for saying "Whatever
laugh.gif
" to a warning Meth gave me.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Talk about taking the internet too seriously. I was saaaaaaaaalty and I mean super salty, even started a Team Anti-D.I.R.T.Y (Drugs Influencing &Ruining Today's Youth)

and had the matching avy too
27626c71165cefffcd7442f94d51fb7e6760184c_t.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I've learned my lesson though. I apologize Dirt McGirt
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

Jrose ain't lettin +%% fly.I switched my IP adress, I done even made a profile under a female gender....try to switch up age, name, location...type a whole paragraph under the application as far as why I wana join NT.
This dude be like
"Not this time Face! Stop trying"
"It's to early, I'll think about it next month"
I Came back with a name KungFuPedoBear, he was like "Nice try! Your sick you MORON!!!".
I'm like what the +%% , dude got Spy Tech or something??
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i don't remember who banned me. i just know it was a couple years ago for "selling" in the Official Easter '06 AF1 thread
smokin.gif

dirty..........i got banned because of an asian stereotype.........but i'm saying they kept talking negative about serena williams and i got offended so ihad to tell it how it was

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I think Dirty banned me. I asked him why and got no response. I found out by going through some threads I posted in though.
as if Dirty replies to any pm's
laugh.gif

who the hell is that kid in the braids, dudes pics is posted every single time snitching comes up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom