What other sites/forums u guys visit or recommend ?

Why would someone wear a beanie to the pool or why would they wear one if it's hot enough to go to a pool?

Hypebeast fell off so hard
Lol is this statement biased at all from you getting roasted about the beanie at the pool?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I still need to bless NT or Hypebeast with a new picture before the years up

one up

OP jus stahp it. You not leaving us.
haha i'm not i'm just trying to find new things to read and maybe enjoy. I browse hypebeast and even post sometimes in KTT but mostly read. Erowid is cool too if yall are into that kinda thing
I never trust dudes who aren't into sports. You never went to the park to shoot hoops or throw a football around as a kid? Too busy playing Patty cakes or skipping ropes? I need answers
I do run and go to the gym, I swam for like 10 years and played water polo in high school so I was more low key with the yambs but yeah to be more specific though I don't follow the main sports like basketball baseball and football. I know nowadays a lot of guys play fantasy sports and constantly check game scores online and stuff. I just don't follow teams religiously like some of my friends

Front page of reddit.

Read Al-Jazeera America for news.

Pretty much it.

NT
Forums.NYYFans (Yankees)
Forums.TheGangGreen (Jets)

Das it forum wise :smokin

Anyone know a good film site? I love the thread on here, but wouldn't mind a forum solely based on film discussion?

Last edited:
I be lurkin heavy on all these:

NT

Kanyetothe-for rap music but they be talkin mad ish

Hypebeast- only general but like dude said earlier kinda fell off

insidehoops-basketball

reddit seriously has every possible forum possible.

you want to learn about prepping: reddit.com/r/preppers

you wanna learn about gardening:ohwell:r/gardening

manage your money:ohwell:r/personalfinance, /r/investing, /r/financialindepence, /r/studentloans, etc.

national community:ohwell:r/[name of country] (not always..sometimes it might go by the name of the country in their own language ex. /r/brasil or /r/sakartvelo (how to say georgia in georgian)

ethnic communtiy:ohwell:r/blackfellas

interest group /r/blerd, /r/guns, /r/diy

etc.

forums on forums on forums

Back
Top Bottom