what "that guy" are you?

Im the guy that comes through in the grey Nike sweatpants with the pipe print on 100, everything visible from the veins to the edges of the tip. Come through and eat it all, box and groceries. No leftovers.

Also the guy that you can talk to if you're having a bad day and I'll cheer you up. But talk to me nice because Im sensitive and if I take what you say the wrong way I might hurt you man.

I'm that guy who tells it like it is and stands up for what he believes in

I'm that guy who's lowkey and down-to-earth

I'm that guy who people underestimate

I'm that guy who keeps people off-balance

I'm that guy who's very competitive

I'm that guy who can still feel alone in a room full of people

I'm that guy who's unsure of where he fits in

I'm that guy who's a deep thinker and has a bad habit of overthinking things

Last edited:
That guy that everyone calls boss!!
pimp.gif

I'm that guy who, doesn't interact/engage unless spoken to.

I'm that guy who finds laughter in everything.

I'm that guy who washes his hands before and after eating.

im that guy that's quiet and keeps to himself but once I've had the right amount of alcohol becomes the life of party...

I'm that guy who orders gluten free at restaurants.

I'm that guy who only cares about MPG when it comes to cars.

I'm that guy who goes ape**** watching soccer.

I'm that guy who tells friends/family that peace is the easiest option when they are beefing. And then they clown. :frown:

I'm that guy who shows up to gatherings way early (and the hosts are like WTF) so I can greet people as they arrive instead of showing up when there's already a crowd and having a panic attack.

I'm that guy who can pretend a pretty girl is invisible and will get laid for it.

Last edited:
I'm that guy who pick's up his cell phone during a pick up game.....

I understand how important this meaningless pick up game means to you but daddy gotta serve this herb first..

I'm that guy who pick's up his cell phone during a pick up game.....

I understand how important this meaningless pick up game means to you but daddy gotta serve this herb first..

Which means you're also they guy that doesn't pick up when you call and then calls you back while you picking up from plan b

OR

You the guy fronts like he's pushing weight but be barley getting off 8s.

Back
Top Bottom