What time do you go to sleep/wake up?

I usually find myself out for the count at around 11:30-12 if i'm not doing anything. End up waking up around 8-9

Whenecer, I don't have a set schedule, especially with my job....it's pretty much whenever I caaaaaaaaaan

sleep around 4 am wakup at 7 if i have to work or 11 depending on which job...if i don't have anything to do for the day i get up at 12 but then i feellike i wasted the whole day...

week day: fall asleep at 10, wake up at 6
weekend: fall asleep around 11-12 if I'm not doing anything, wake up at 6...
smh.gif
I can't sleep in anymore

last summer, I'd go to bed at like 4:30/5 am and wake up at like 10/11am...
now, more and more ive been going to sleep early(sometimes before 10pm) and I have those days where I'm up all night because I went to bed early.

When I work, usually fall asleep at 9-10 nd wake up at 6. When I don't work, usually fall asleep around 2 and wake up around 930 10

During school I go to sleep at around 11-12 midnight and wake up at around 6:30-7AM. In the summer I go to sleep at around 3-4AM and wake up at around 12 noon.

pimp.gif

For those of you that wake up pretty early, do you do it for a reason? Or are you just used to it?

i fall asleep @ around 12 or 1 most nights...but no matter what time i go to sleep i somehow always wake up at 6am
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

During school I go to sleep at around 11-12 midnight and wake up at around 6:30-7AM. In the summer I go to sleep at around 3-4AM and wake up at around 12 noon.

pimp.gif

Same with me, basically. Only I lean more towards 1AM during school.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

pimp.gif

co-sign

Originally Posted by Shooter116

I usually find myself out for the count at around 11:30-12 if i'm not doing anything. End up waking up around 8-9

Co-sign but I wake up at 6:35-40. If its weekends then I wake up at 10:30 -11:00

Back
Top Bottom