What would you assume that I am ethnically based on my DNA results and how I look?

I've read through every post in this thread and the problem is you don't fully understand the concept of race (systemic racism for that matter) and the impact it has on society and how it operates and its difference from ethnicity.

And before you say "race isn't real again" let me say again I know race isn't real meaning it isn't biologically significant in determining groups and how similar their DNA is. BUT it is a real concept that has had real and major consequences on the world that can't be ignored. 
No race isn't real. We both get that.

Racist is someone WHO believes in race hence race-IST.

Racism is often used to describe oppressive acts. The proper word to be used is oppression not racism. Race-ISM is the belief of race as an ideology. Oppression is proper word and that's the definition that gets mixed with race.

Also, if you're aware that race isn't real then why do you assist in perpetuating it by accepting being called a certain "race". Accepting to be called "white, yellow,black, Negroid, Caucasian, Mongoloid, etc is assisting in the perpetuation of the ideology that people claim to want to not exist.

Now, as for racism being a "crime", no it isn't. It's a belief system. With that belief then all ISM should be a crime. A belief can't be a crime. It can be idiotic, invalid, delusional, not supported by facts like religion. But it's not an action. All this to say, I don't get along with racists because we usually can't see eye to eye since racists tend to hate me and others like me.

Now, the crime is when a racist commits a crime. The issue is the individual not their belief. The belief May be the influence of the crime but the individual has to develop certain thoughts and take initiative to commit crime.

Racism won't stop for a long time. But as long as people promote it by using words like racism and claiming to be a certain race, then it will never end. Hate will always live. And Usually people that are racist tend t be hateful.

I personally experience a LOT of hate. I'm sure much of it is influenced by so called racism (more correctly know. As oppression) and simply hate. But I won't go and say it affects my life unlike hate affects anyone else's life. Hate is simply hate. The hateful individual who happens to be racist is none of my concern. Hate is hate.

I'm aware that I'm at disadvantages but it isn't due to a mass issue. It's do to me bumping into an individual who happens to be hateful and a racist, not the entire nation. The media just exaggerates that. Simple as that... We're no more discriminated against than someone who is ethnically European. We're really not.
You are looking at this in a very simplistic way with little to no nuance which shows in the part's I marked in red. You do no fully understand the impact race/racism and how it works and systemic racism.

Second accepting of or being called black or white is not what perpetuates racism and systematic racism ACTIONS/POLICY/LEGAL DISCRIMINATION (and non/action for that matter) compounded over history to today is what causes racism and systemic racism to go on. You are essentially saying if we just ignore it all problems that come from it will go away that is not how the problem will be solved you wouldn't tell an alcoholic to ignore his alcoholism to get over their issue.

You are looking at this in a very simplistic way with little to no nuance which shows in the part's I marked in red. You do no fully understand the impact race/racism and how it works and systemic racism.

Second accepting of or being called black or white is not what perpetuates racism and systematic racism ACTIONS/POLICY/LEGAL DISCRIMINATION (and non/action for that matter) compounded over history to today is what causes racism and systemic racism to go on. You are essentially saying if we just ignore it all problems that come from it will go away that is not how the problem will be solved you wouldn't tell an alcoholic to ignore his alcoholism to get over their issue.
You can't ignore what doesn't exist or isn't real. By accepting a lie (like race) you're perpetuating it. It's that simple. The reason it was ONCE a mass issue, is because people accepted the idea/ lie in the first place. It's not supposed to exist, so the way to stop a lie is to seize its existence Like it once was. That's common sense.
But you can ignore the real consequences that something that doesn't exist (meaning doesn't have biological significance) and the impact it has had on society which is exactly what you are doing.

And no it is not that simple society and history have much much more nuance to it than that. 

But you can ignore the real consequences that something that doesn't exist (meaning doesn't have biological significance) and the impact it has had on society which is exactly what you are doing.

And no it is not that simple society and history have much much more nuance to it than that. 
No, but how can you stop something that isn't real or true? You can't because it doesn't exist in the first place." We "aren't the only ones "oppressed". Matter of fact, we aren't oppressed. It's obvious that we aren't. And the people that we accuse of having privilege don't have more privilege than the rest of us.
AGAIN I am talking the REAL consequences of the concept of race that has had on out society and the world you are ignoring that. And you can miss with that "not the only one's oppressed" and  "equal amount of privilege" stuff I didn't even mention that. You are projecting at this point arguing and arguing with that projection in your head instead of actually acknowledging the points I am making.

Last edited:
"we" :rofl:

lock this goofy *** thread up already

dude has insulted autistic people and is using his "african heritage" as an excuse to insult black people and pretend systemic racism isn't real

AGAIN I am talking the REAL consequences of the concept of race that has had on out society and the world you are ignoring that. And you can miss with that "not the only one's oppressed" and  "equal amount of privilege" stuff I didn't even mention that you are projecting at this point arguing and arguing with that projection in your head instead of actually acknowledging the points I am making.
Not it's not the concept of race. You mean the concept of oppression. You're confusing race and oppression. You're just calling oppression race.
The concept of race and oppression have gone hand in hand thoughout history since the concept of race was invented they are not mutually exclusive. Are you really insinuating that since the concept of race was invented it as not been used to oppress people? Because thats what it sounds like.

The concept of race and oppression have gone hand in hand thoughout history since the concept of race was invented they are not mutually exclusive. Are you really insinuating that since the concept of race was invented it as not been used to oppress people? Because thats what it sounds like.
Race and oppression are not the same thing homie...

There's no reasoning here. Like I said, you can have your belief. You do you and I do me fam. Simple. I wish you the best my friend.
So you won't answer my question? And I didn't say they are the same thing I said they have gone hand in hand throughout history.

Last edited:

So you won't answer my question? And I didn't say they are the same thing I said they have gone hand in hand throughout history.
I do keep answering. You just not accept facts or hearing what you wanna hear. Do your research. I don't have time to be arguing on this thread. But do you dun.
You can call what you are saying facts all you want but that doesn't make them facts. Speaking as if race and systemic racism has not had a major impact in consequences on our society is not a fact, speaking as if oppression and race had/have nothing to do with each other is not a fact.

And I am talking about the specific question in this post

AGAIN I am talking the REAL consequences of the concept of race that has had on out society and the world you are ignoring that. And you can miss with that "not the only one's oppressed" and  "equal amount of privilege" stuff I didn't even mention that you are projecting at this point arguing and arguing with that projection in your head instead of actually acknowledging the points I am making.
Not it's not the concept of race. You mean the concept of oppression. You're confusing race and oppression. You're just calling oppression race.
This is what I am asking you to answer.

Last edited:

You can call what you are saying facts all you want but that doesn't make them facts. Speaking as if race and systemic racism has not had a major impact in consequences on our society is not a fact, speaking as if oppression and race had/have nothing to do with each other is not a fact.

Race was used as to oppress. The only reason it worked was because people accepted being called a race. The issue is oppression and people assisting it by accepting being called a lie.

I have other things to do brother... I'm not wasting my time going back and forth especially since we're getting no where buddy. To be frank.
You are really saying the only reason race was successful in oppressing people is because people accepted being called a race, again you use no nuance and no context of history when discussing these topics.

You are really saying the only reason race was successful in oppressing people is because people accepted being called a race, again you use no nuance and no context of history when discussing these topics.
That is not what I said. Reread and rethink your comment. Guarantee that you will realize your comment makes no sense.
Bruh...

Race was used as to oppress. The only reason it worked was because people accepted being called a race. The issue is oppression and people assisting it by accepting being called a lie.

I have other things to do brother... I'm not wasting my time going back and forth especially since we're getting no where buddy. To be frank.
That is exactly what you said

Last edited:

Bruh...

That is exactly what you said
Exactly... So... What's your point? Race was accepted by the masses which perpetuated it til this day. They saw that using race is working, so they stayed Utilizing it since everyone accepted it. Oppression is oppression and race is race. Two different things. Race can die, but oppression can still exist and vice Versa. In the end, why are people accepting race when they aren't a race other than human? Why do people like being thrown in a box of a team? I don't understand that logic. Now if race was real the. I understand why we'd accept it and perpetuate it, but it's not...

Now what's your point?
Yeah people can see previous posts no use lying saying you didn't say something when there is proof.

The point is that you are not considering any nuance (that something not real can have major impact on society) or context of history (dynamics of the time). Yes race and oppression are two different things but race and oppression have worked together since the concept of race was invented.

If slaves just went sorry I don't believe in the concept of being black they would have been freed right?

If people during Jim Crow just went sorry I don't believe in the concept of race i'm not black they wouldn't have been discriminated against right?

If people during segregation just went sorry I don't believe in the concept of race i'm not black they wouldn't have been allowed into the better school then right?

If people during housing discrimination just went sorry I don't believe in the concept of race i'm not black they would have been allowed to move into a better neighborhood right? etc..etc...

No it doesn't this is what I mean by your point lacks nuance and context of history. People who where being oppressed because of the race they where given didn't have the option of accepting the concept or not. And even if they did what could the people being oppressed have done to stop it? They where not allowed to right laws, they where not allowed to contribute to society, they where not allowed to own land, they where not allowed to vote, they where not allowed to move to certain place and this took place over centuries all of these things compound upon each other and that brings us to where we are today. People "buy into it" (which is actually simply acknowledging its impact) because its had a significant impact on their lives whether they wanted it to or not.

Simply not acknowledge race is not going to fix all the issues all those things I listed have caused over time that still effect today.

Last edited:

Yeah people can see previous posts no use lying saying you didn't say something when there is proof.

The point is that you are not considering any nuance (that something not real can have major impact on society) or context of history (dynamics of the time). Yes race and oppression are two different things but race and oppression have worked together since the concept of race was invented.

If slaves just went sorry I don't believe in the concept of being black they would have been freed right?

If people during Jim Crow just went sorry I don't believe in the concept of race i'm not black they wouldn't have been discriminated against right?

If people during segregation just went sorry I don't believe in the concept of race i'm not black they wouldn't have been allowed into the better school then right?

If people during housing discrimination just went sorry I don't believe in the concept of race i'm not black they would have been allowed to move into a better neighborhood right? etc..etc...

No it doesn't this is what I mean by your point lacks nuance and context of history. People who where being oppressed because of the race they where given didn't have the option of accepting the concept or not. And even if they did what could the people being oppressed have done to stop it? They where not allowed to right laws, they where not allowed to contribute to society, they where not allowed to own land, they where not allowed to vote, they where not allowed to move to certain place and this took place over centuries all of these things compound upon each other and that brings us to where we are today.

Simply not acknowledge race is not going to fix all the issues all those things I listed have caused over time that still effect today.
Before I continue typing. What do you mean by there's no use of lying? I kneonyiure not telling me that because I haven't lied, so... You must be referring to yourself...
You did lie here.

That is not what I said. Reread and rethink your comment. Guarantee that you will realize your comment makes no sense.
I proved that is exactly what you said by quoting your own words

I have other things to do brother... I'm not wasting my time going back and forth especially since we're getting no where buddy. To be frank - hence the fact I'm not even throughly reading the posts anymore. But if you through facts the debunk anything I said the I'll gladly analyze them and if it's proven and makes sense then I'll accept it. Help me to see what I don't see that supposedly affects us and benefits "them"
So yes I am referring to you.

Last edited:

No it doesn't this is what I mean by your point lacks nuance and context of history. People who where being oppressed because of the race they where given didn't have the option of accepting the concept or not. And even if they did what could the people being oppressed have done to stop it? They where not allowed to right laws, they where not allowed to contribute to society, they where not allowed to own land, they where not allowed to vote, they where not allowed to move to certain place and this took place over centuries all of these things compound upon each other and that brings us to where we are today. People "buy into it" (which is actually simply acknowledging its impact) because its had a significant impact on their lives whether they wanted it to or not.

So how does Simply perpetuating and accepting being a "race" help then? How does accepting and perpetuating a fantasy help as opposed to being realsistic in ignoring a lie? And of course it helps. It always helps to abandon fantasies since imaginary thinks are useless in real world. Look at how religion doesn't work, for example.

Now, it definitely would've helped had they not accepted it. But our ancestors would've still experienced oppression. The difference is that we don't suffer like they did since oppression on a mass scale is dead. Oppression occurs amongst random encounters and get reprimanded. We have the same opportunities as "them". We can live in any neighborhood we'd like. But of course you'll eventually encounter some hateful people just like anyone else would. Also, there will of course, be the few people who play victim and make excuses and any claim to shout "oppression and racism" when half the time that isn't the case. They're useless to society equally as much as the so called "them" aka "whites" that do similar things...
I'm not saying it does or doesn't help I am saying more importantly is the consequences of it and thats what needs to be addressed and solved. You can ignore race all you want as long as you don't ignore the affect it has had on society and history which you continue to not fully understand or acknowledge.

And it would not have mattered if they accepted it or not in those times like I said
 People who where being oppressed because of the race they where given didn't have the option of accepting the concept or not. 
And second the oppression we see today which does exist stems from oppression throughout history. Oppression on a mass scale is not dead you are severely underestimating the impact history has on modern day society. My grandparents where alive and well during a time when they couldn't drink out of certain fountains it was not that long ago and centuries of oppression does not correct itself in a little over 50 years.

You did lie here.

I proved that is exactly what you said by quoting your own words

So yes I am referring to you.
I'm confused. How am I lying? How are you telling me what I meant? I said yes and agreed to the fact that "race was created in attempt to assist in oppression, but oppression existed before they created race and would've still lived had they used "race" or something else like classism..."
You said you didn't say something when yo actually did say that. That is called lying. I'm not telling you what you meant i'm telling you what you first said.

And those where not your words you first used these where your words you used that you then claimed you never said.
 Race was used as to oppress. The only reason it worked was because people accepted being called a race.  
But to address this point and I never once said oppression didn't exist before the concept of race
 "race was created in attempt to assist in oppression, but oppression existed before they created race and would've still lived had they used "race" or something else like classism..."
I never said race and oppression where the same thing so of course oppression existed before it. I said since the concept of race was invented it was used to oppress and that has had a significant impact on history and modern society as well.

EDIT:

And no I don't actually love arguing I see this as a conversation that I had time for right now so I took the time to "attempt" to explain some nuance and historical context to you.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

what is it that draws racist cats to nike?

I'm sure the klan needs shoes too but damn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom