QueenCitySneakerQueen wrote:
Buy a couple houses and rent them out

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Invest in...

Spandau-Ballet-Gold-162495.jpg

and pray that the value goes up...

edit : the guy on the right must be part giraffe...

LOL at starting a franchise fast food place with 100k....
you need over 1M liquid and another 1m initial investment roughly too

i would pay to meet some celebrity and steal some stuff of their's and sell it on ebay..... or move to a poor country

Originally Posted by DCStylez

So you mean to tell me none of yall can find ways to flip 100k? WOW

Wouldn't trying to make more money out of it still considered work though? With a few exception of gambling I guess, but doing anything with the $100k thatwould/could earn money in a lifetime would still be considered work.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I'd basically buy an EVO IX MR and tune it.
Spend the rest of it on whatever.

no need for the MR. get the RS.... build it and win races get money, enter contests, get on pinks get some money, enter it in some car shows get more money.magazinessss!

I'd either

a) pay off stu loans, buy a vette, put 20k in bank and use rest on a killa vegas trip or

b) use the money to put down payments on multiple rental properties. the flow of income would have me eating nice where I could then quit my job and coachbasketball again.

so when you sending the check or duffel bag?

pay for my school in full and live off it while i was in school. the rest i would just save for stuff to furnish a condo with when it comes time to buy one.

cop a macbook pro
cop 2 franco Jesus peices from ben baller
invest the rest.

when my cake starts to increase from my investments, cop a nice crib in a nice neighborhood somewhere by a beach

as cake keeps coming in, cop a range rover sport and a ferarri.

pow.

if i can never work again i would move back to africa and i could actually live off that money for the rest of my life

Invest in some stocks. Having friends on the inside of the trading but no money to invest FTMFL!!!

buy the rarest scotch known to man and kill the bottle by myself.

then do it again.

then invest.

maybe have a money fight with some friends.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

one single bet in las vegas..... either on a lakers game, or the wheel that spins ($1, $2, $5, $10, etc etc), one hand of 21, bet on the pass bar....
I'd figure one single bet or maybe 4 bets of $25k total. remember this is me if I got it in this exact point of my life.

I would do the exact same thing, $25k bets just incase I need to split or double.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I'd basically buy an EVO IX MR and tune it.

Spend the rest of it on whatever.

no need for the MR.

get the RS.... build it and win races get money, enter contests, get on pinks get some money, enter it in some car shows get more money. magazinessss!

An RS?! You kidding me?! You know how hot that thing's gonna be in the summer??? No AC!!!
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom