Whats a strong and sweet drink for the ladies?

not really too strong, but girls love Nuvo...i think it's like 20% alcohol. It gets the job done though.

You want her loose.....not passed out

not really too strong, but girls love Nuvo...i think it's like 20% alcohol. It gets the job done though.

You want her loose.....not passed out

I'm liking the Long island ice tea suggestion. Zombie might not be sweet enough. Nuvo is not strong enough.

I'm liking the Long island ice tea suggestion. Zombie might not be sweet enough. Nuvo is not strong enough.

Seven and Seven's

Vodka and Cranberry

Sour Apple Martini

pimp.gif

....I'd would've said Nuvo but once the ghetto gets a hold to something they over do it.
I like to set myself apart from the masses
ohwell.gif

Seven and Seven's

Vodka and Cranberry

Sour Apple Martini

pimp.gif

....I'd would've said Nuvo but once the ghetto gets a hold to something they over do it.
I like to set myself apart from the masses
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

long island ice tea. /thread

The Long island iced teas out here in Germany is strong enough to put the most alchi dudes of alchis on they %!* after like 2
laugh.gif
I know from experience....and I remember when I was in korea some lady was having a long island at a table and she just fell out her chair all of a sudden and pulled the whole table down full of drinks on top of herself
roll.gif
....we all just rolled out as the police came in asking what happen. People say she hit her head on the ground and died but I don't believe that *##*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

long island ice tea. /thread

The Long island iced teas out here in Germany is strong enough to put the most alchi dudes of alchis on they %!* after like 2
laugh.gif
I know from experience....and I remember when I was in korea some lady was having a long island at a table and she just fell out her chair all of a sudden and pulled the whole table down full of drinks on top of herself
roll.gif
....we all just rolled out as the police came in asking what happen. People say she hit her head on the ground and died but I don't believe that *##*
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom