What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by aFamous

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Whiteboirockjs07

was going to pick some of these up from eastbay but they dont have any in a size large...anybody know when they getting more?
Eastbay expects a restock shipment in late July for the black/white. We also expect a restock shipment in for the white/black in October.
To clarify black/white is the mostly black sock with white trim, product number 03693007. You can check them both out here: http://bit.ly/lg0m2l

EastbayRep - Dustin

Any word of getting Elite Lebron socks? Or Medium size Elite Basketball Socks?

We're checking with our contact regarding the Lebron socks, but I can tell you that we are expecting a new shipment of the Medium Elite Basketball Socks on or around 7/13/11.

EastbayRep - Ryan

can anyone tell me how they wash these socks with stains? i wore them with my kobe vi lightbulb and the insoles leaked some yellow onto my elite socks. argh!

Flash , same thing happened to me but with red all over my white/black elites.. ive tried everything from drycleaners, cold water , hot water, and plain scrubbing.. but no luck

I just called Nike and the guy told me to file a claim. Be very detail in the claim and then they will tell you to send the it in. And they will inspect it and if it passes inspection they will replace the damaged products. Also he said I would have to pay for shipping since I bought the socks and sneakers from Foot Locker. Still debating whether I should do it or not.

Eastbay expects a restock shipment in late July for the black/white. We also expect a restock shipment in for the white/black in October.
To clarify black/white is the mostly black sock with white trim, product number 03693007. You can check them both out here: http://bit.ly/lg0m2l

EastbayRep - Dustin

We're checking with our contact regarding the Lebron socks, but I can tell you that we are expecting a new shipment of the Medium Elite Basketball Socks on or around 7/13/11.

EastbayRep - Ryan

As a follow up, we are tentatively expecting Lebron socks in October.

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep - Dustin

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep - Ryan

Mediums on 7/13!!! YES!!!!!!

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep - Ryan
October? why the long delay

if i got a pair of mediums would it be snug around my foot? I like the large but the sock comes up all the way to the bottom of my knee

Originally Posted by rareair45

EastbayRep - Ryan
October? why the long delay
We were not given a reason why we will not be receiving the Lebron socks until October, but if we are able to get them sooner, we will

EastbayRep - Ray

i got a question about the dri fit essentials hi quarters. some places have them listed as imported but when i looked at them in champs they say made in usa. are some of them not made in usa? also are these showing up in outlets or discount stores? wondering whether i should just get them at champs buy 1 get 1 half off.

mediums are sizes 8 and lower right? so if i wear a size 10 would it be better to get mediums so it can be more tighter around the foot. all of my elites are all Large 8-12 and they are pretty thick and loose haha

Originally Posted by just another pair

mediums are sizes 8 and lower right? so if i wear a size 10 would it be better to get mediums so it can be more tighter around the foot. all of my elites are all Large 8-12 and they are pretty thick and loose haha

Not necessarily. The cushioning pads might get out of place too and the stretch of the sock might make the pads not soften the impact as much.

bought the kobe elite socks over at nike factory great mall for $10. they still have a bunch if youre looking for a pair.

Originally Posted by itSjaSko

how do the running elites compare to the basketball elites comfort wise?

Comfort wise you can definitely feel the difference. It is not thick at all for the running ones but they are comfortable. They are not the wow comfort the elite bball socks gave you when you first wore them. The Running ones are really no where compared to the Elite Bball ones.

Not necessarily. The cushioning pads might get out of place too and the stretch of the sock might make the pads not soften the impact as much.
what he said above...they may fit but once you wash and dry them the cushioning and the fit of the sock may change, im a size 10 as well and thats my experience with getting mediums....ive stuck with larges since.  for the NBA socks i can go medium but the ankle would be shorter/lower than with a large as well.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

what he said above...they may fit but once you wash and dry them the cushioning and the fit of the sock may change, im a size 10 as well and thats my experience with getting mediums....ive stuck with larges since.  for the NBA socks i can go medium but the ankle would be shorter/lower than with a large as well.

wow thanks guys for that input. i didn't know. well then i will stick to a large then. 

I have brand new cool Greys size 13 for sale hmu if interested they r cut small so like peopl who wear a 11,5- 12.5 should be ae to fit em

Originally Posted by josh1024

I have brand new cool Greys size 13 for sale hmu if interested they r cut small so like peopl who wear a 11,5- 12.5 should be ae to fit em
Wrong thread. Reported.

i was with my friend at champs during our lunch and he was able to cop the lebrons under the buy one get one 50% off....elites were excluded but since the lebrons don't say elite on the packaging we were able to get the lady to give us the discount.  
pimp.gif

didnt know they came in 2 pairs for $25 each.  i guess nike figured lebron socks wouldnt sell well for $15 a piece and packaged them 2 for $25 bucks. 
roll.gif

The Champs of Great Mall in Milpitas has the blk/red bron Elites if anyone in the bay was looking for them.

Back
Top Bottom