Whats on the menu for SUPER BOWL SUNDAY?

I'm getting chips and dip, a Digiorno (however you spell it) pizza, jalapeno bites and wings from BWW all for myself :wow:

I don't know anybody here in Memphis so I'm forever alone :\ :frown:

:rofl: Cot damn but hey if there were anyother day to pig out it's the last day of Football for months

oysters, steak nachos, wings, za, beer, mules, champagne, and whatever else folks bring

No that's his job
He shouldn't have applied if he didn't know the risks

That would be a valid sentiment if it not for the fact that during severe blizzards, a lot of spots are closed.

I mean forget alternative delivery, there isn't any. The pizza boys stayed at home, they never opened up shop.

It's not really anyone's job to out in those conditions. Most of the time those Chinese spots are family owned, they don't have to go out in those conditions. There was a travel ban in NYC, Chinese spots that were still delivering in spite of the conditions were def going above and beyond.

But anyways I was just ******* with you. Didn't expect you to illicit a serious response.

No that's his job
He shouldn't have applied if he didn't know the risks

That would be a valid sentiment if it not for the fact that during severe blizzards, a lot of spots are closed.

I mean forget alternative delivery, there isn't any. The pizza boys stayed at home, they never opened up shop.

It's not really anyone's job to out in those conditions. Most of the time those Chinese spots are family owned, they don't have to go out in those conditions. There was a travel ban in NYC, Chinese spots that were still delivering in spite of the conditions were def going above and beyond.

But anyways I was just ******* with you. Didn't expect you to illicit a serious response.
So it's my fault the company they work for decided to stay open during a blizzard
And send them into unsavory conditions
While I would admire the delivery mans resolve
That wouldn't be my problem
I would hope the owner of the business provides differential pay
I know some jobs if u work like after 7pm they give u differential pay
Like $1 or $2 more
But other than that I ain't tipping
Unless my food cost $19.50
And all I got is a $20
In that case that's all I'm tipping is my change

So it's my fault the company they work for decided to stay open during a blizzard
Like $1 or $2 more
And all I got is a $20

:lol: Relax bruh.

Again I was ******* with you, I didn't expect an actual response.

I know where you stand and there's no convincing you otherwise.

All I know is that if it's the end of the world and I'm craving beef & brocc, I know who to call.

Last edited:
Like $1 or $2 more
And all I got is a $20

:lol: Relax bruh.

Again I was ******* with you, I didn't expect an actual response.

I know where you stand and there's no convincing you otherwise.

All I know is that if it's the end of the world and I'm craving beef & brocc, I know who to call.
:lol: nah it's good

Back
Top Bottom