Whats on the menu for SUPER BOWL SUNDAY?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my friend invited me to a superbowl party at his crib but i passed to stay home...my family is going to have mad food and i would feel bad not being home... plus i have work the next day so i rather just stay in and drink at the crib... well anyway moms is making spinach dip to go with some chips, shrimp cocktail, potato skins, and pizza and chicken wings from a local pizzeria by me...i might even crack open some Hennessy white but i might just buy some regular henny at the liquor store so i dont waste the good stuff :lol:

I'm going to my buddies house, his wife made a whole bunch of ribs and chicken for us to grill tomorrow :pimp:

Got a hot n ready crazy bread and beer. We got a snowstorm going on since last night and it has yet to let up so we ain't leaving the house

Chinese don't deliver in those conditions?

Chinese in NY give 0 dambs about a snow storm.

It could be the rapture and 'em dudes are going to get their paper.

This was a whole year ago. Chinese places here don't even deliver, the good ones at least. I just moved further in the burbs and found one that does but that **** is disgusting. The hood Chinese spots >

Got a hot n ready crazy bread and beer. We got a snowstorm going on since last night and it has yet to let up so we ain't leaving the house

Can we give kudos to these Chinese delivery dudes?

They get your food delivered to you no matter what. I admire the efficiency and hustle.

Last edited:
This was a whole year ago. Chinese places here don't even deliver, the good ones at least. I just moved further in the burbs and found one that does but that **** is disgusting. The hood Chinese spots >

:lol: I hadn't realized that post was a year old.

But yeah, you're absolutely right. Hood spots > burb spots.

Any good pizza deals for today? The Papa Johns one is stupid. No I don't want a deal for the future :lol: I want one TODAY.

Back
Top Bottom