Whats on your Jordan Wish list?

obsidian 12s
all low top patent XI's
all star 13s
all low top 13s
olympic VIs 2001 version
 all of these are wanted because they look so good and they would complete my wish list and i could retire from jordan, now nike is another thing too many on that list

1. VII- WHT/SLV/RED from the CDP

2. X- Steel Greys

3. XIV- WHT/CHRT/BLK

--

1. Those are my favorite VII's.

2-3. These are my hooping shoes of choice. I ran both pair (Xs and XIVs) into the ground by playing in them on street courts.

1. VII- WHT/SLV/RED from the CDP

2. X- Steel Greys

3. XIV- WHT/CHRT/BLK

--

1. Those are my favorite VII's.

2-3. These are my hooping shoes of choice. I ran both pair (Xs and XIVs) into the ground by playing in them on street courts.

1. Levis, The Grey/black, royal and White/red
2. CDP and the 2010 QF
3. Black and Fire Red
4. Bred and Cement
5. Black Metalic and Toro Bravo Pack
6.Carmine
7. Hare and Raptor
8. Aqua, Playoffs and CDP
9. Charcoal and Powder Blue
10. Shadow
11. I dont know concord. I like the 11s but dont care a whole lot about getting a pair
12.Taxi
13 Playoff and white/red
14 Last SHot
15 Bred
16 A new Bred Pair
17 College blue
18 Black/blue and Black/red
19 Bred
20 Qiuckstrikes and white/black
21. RED SUEDES and CDP
22 Black/red
23 UNC
2009? the white ones I gues
2010 the black and white ones I guess
2011 the white ones

I want ALL OF THOSE sadly wont be able to afford those for a while except pick up here and there

1. Levis, The Grey/black, royal and White/red
2. CDP and the 2010 QF
3. Black and Fire Red
4. Bred and Cement
5. Black Metalic and Toro Bravo Pack
6.Carmine
7. Hare and Raptor
8. Aqua, Playoffs and CDP
9. Charcoal and Powder Blue
10. Shadow
11. I dont know concord. I like the 11s but dont care a whole lot about getting a pair
12.Taxi
13 Playoff and white/red
14 Last SHot
15 Bred
16 A new Bred Pair
17 College blue
18 Black/blue and Black/red
19 Bred
20 Qiuckstrikes and white/black
21. RED SUEDES and CDP
22 Black/red
23 UNC
2009? the white ones I gues
2010 the black and white ones I guess
2011 the white ones

I want ALL OF THOSE sadly wont be able to afford those for a while except pick up here and there

Metallic Vs- One of my favorite colorways of the Vs
Black Cement 3- One of my grails
Bred 11 IE low- My next Jordan pickup

Metallic Vs- One of my favorite colorways of the Vs
Black Cement 3- One of my grails
Bred 11 IE low- My next Jordan pickup

playoff 12 04 release
bred 11 01 release
fire red laser iv
grape v
true blue 3
flint 13 from 05

just really like all those kicks and newer stuff is easier to come by at a reasonable price. if i find any of those for decent i'd scoop. great topic.

playoff 12 04 release
bred 11 01 release
fire red laser iv
grape v
true blue 3
flint 13 from 05

just really like all those kicks and newer stuff is easier to come by at a reasonable price. if i find any of those for decent i'd scoop. great topic.

1. Cool Grey 9 - Never owned a pair but have always liked this colorway. (I'm a sucker for grey/white)
2. Black/Red 4 (Please release again!) - One of my fav J's. Great looking shoe that goes with anything. CDP pair was really bad and cracked on me after 2 wears. JB needs to release GR of these.
3. Black/Red 13 - Had these in 4th/5th grade,beat them to hell. Just brings back memories of when I was younger. I hope JB release these soon.

1. Cool Grey 9 - Never owned a pair but have always liked this colorway. (I'm a sucker for grey/white)
2. Black/Red 4 (Please release again!) - One of my fav J's. Great looking shoe that goes with anything. CDP pair was really bad and cracked on me after 2 wears. JB needs to release GR of these.
3. Black/Red 13 - Had these in 4th/5th grade,beat them to hell. Just brings back memories of when I was younger. I hope JB release these soon.

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Make sure you size up a 1/2 size. Those fit pretty tight.

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Make sure you size up a 1/2 size. Those fit pretty tight.

1. Black and Red 13- I could actually stop buying Jordans once I get this one in either original or 2004 retro form.
2. DMP 6- as a fan of the Saints who's been through the low points and the high points black/gold shoes do it for me
3. Grape 5- I wasn't buying sneakers when these last dropped and have always had a soft spot for the 5s that don't feature 3M on the tongue

This list was harder to make than I thought it'd be, there isn't too much out there that I want and haven't picked up.

1. Black and Red 13- I could actually stop buying Jordans once I get this one in either original or 2004 retro form.
2. DMP 6- as a fan of the Saints who's been through the low points and the high points black/gold shoes do it for me
3. Grape 5- I wasn't buying sneakers when these last dropped and have always had a soft spot for the 5s that don't feature 3M on the tongue

This list was harder to make than I thought it'd be, there isn't too much out there that I want and haven't picked up.

Back
Top Bottom