What's the allure of a McDonald's burger?

Those chicken wraps and the smoothies/milkshakes arent bad either. But the sandwiches? Nope not eem once.

Oh yeah dem chicken wraps dat come in dat lil oragami container are straight 8)

if i have no other option besides fast food, im going Wendys 99.9% of the time. 
This too. Its hands down the best fast food place out of all the national places (BK, McDonalds, Arbys, etc etc). 

Worked at McDonalds when I was a freshmen in high school and the custom burgers we made were on point. Big Mac with Quarter Pounder patties with fried onion instead of the dehydrated
pimp.gif

I mostly just eat McDonald's under 2 conditions: Late night and if I'm at work constrained by time and in dire need of food.

Just like most fast food places, McDonald's has to be consumed within 5-10 mins after purchase to be anywhere near edibly satisfactory...

I will admit, if you happen to order your food at the right time when the fries are fresh out the grease and the burger is right off the grill... it's pretty enjoyable...

Oh, and that Premium Crispy Chicken Bacon Clubhouse sandwich is arguably fire... :pimp:

McDonalds are highly accessible

I get that...but for the NTers who do eat it, does their burger satisfy a craving?

No not anymore

When I get McDonalds now it's mainly about convenice and cost

I've went there recently for their new NFL/World Cup value pack.

You get like 2 quarter pounders, 2 fries and 20 mc nuggets for $14.99

Like when me and my family are out and want a quick meal, McDonalds is always near by. Better burgers like In and Out, Whataburger, 5 Guys, Steak and Shake and Fuddruckers satisfy the burger craving more. But let's be honest, those places are kinda expensive for non notorious food, might as well go to Chiptole or Pei Wei. I know those aren't the most nutritious foods but at least they seem like real food.

I really don't go to McDonalds that much any more, maybe like once every few months. I actually like their breakfast menu though.

.99 cents.

Other than that, Good *** marketing. Its something the company puts in your mind as child. Most of the marketing targets kids and d(very)young adults. Some people just dont grow out of it.

Honestly IMO, after the age of 21 you should only be hitting McDs if you have no other choice.

No not anymore

When I get McDonalds now it's mainly about convenice and cost

I've went there recently for their new NFL/World Cup value pack.

You get like 2 quarter pounders, 2 fries and 20 mc nuggets for $14.99

Like when me and my family are out and want a quick meal, McDonalds is always near by. Better burgers like In and Out, Whataburger, 5 Guys, Steak and Shake and Fuddruckers satisfy the burger craving more. But let's be honest, those places are kinda expensive for non notorious food, might as well go to Chiptole or Pei Wei. I know those aren't the most nutritious foods but at least they seem like real food.

I really don't go to McDonalds that much any more, maybe like once every few months. I actually like their breakfast menu though.

In-N-Out isnt expensive at all

Love Mcdonald's fries. I usually tell them that I need unsalted fries. It will take a few minutes but they will cook up a new batch for me and comes out the fryer piping hot. Throw it little bit of salt or to your taste and your good to go 8)

They get you while you're young...

Religion
Santa Claus
Mcdonalds
Jordans

All the same

Last edited:
You can leave a mcdonalds burger out for like a month and it wont change.

Lots o chemicals.

Dat new pie they got wit red stuff in it tho :smokin

Yes In and Out is expensive when you're feeding a family

There's no kid meals and value menus there

Last edited:
In & Out isn't too expensive when you compare it to specialty burgers like Mickey D's Premium Crispy Chicken Bacon Clubhouse Sandwich Meal or Carls Jr.'s Six Dollar Burger Meal.

But if you compare it to the dollar menu then In & Out looks more pretty pricey.

like people have accessibility and quickness. Price, ever go eat when a friend/coworker for lunch who has no money or is cheap. Go Mickey D's Cheesburger, small friies, cup of water. Thats $3. Plus, chicks love that place because it has a lot of variety for groups and families,  its usually safe/clean especially if your on the road and unfamiliar with the surroundings. 

I get that...but for the NTers who do eat it, does their burger satisfy a craving?

This whole topic is dumb.

How would it not fill your craving?

It's cheap and accessible.

Every now and again when I have a very busy day Mc D's double cheese burgers hit the spot.

I'm talkin one handed driving and eating.

But I always end up in the bathroom :x

This whole topic is dumb.

How would it not fill your craving?

It's cheap and accessible.

Every now and again when I have a very busy day Mc D's double cheese burgers hit the spot.

I'm talkin one handed driving and eating.

But I always end up in the bathroom :x
how would it not fill the craving? because it tastes like **** and is grade b meat?

Last edited:
how would it not fill the craving? because it tastes like **** and is grade b meat?

:lol: in what scenerio are you FORCED to eat Mc Ds.

If you eat Mc Ds Im assuming you have a taste for it.

I dont get how you can have a craving for it and not fullfill that craving unless you just didnt get enough to eat.

Back
Top Bottom