What's the allure of a McDonald's burger?

Cheap and fast
I'm tryna eat asap not sit around and wait for them to make it. But if I have time best believe I'm eating the best and that's Whataburger.

McDonald's "shoudnt" be anything anyone particularly craves but could be an option if someone needs a quick fix/budget/nothing else is around.

Always liked the fries.

My sister is 24 and did have a Big Mac until about a month ago.

I dont eem know how that happened..

Its cheap and its one within 10 minutes of damn near everybody

Worked at McDonalds when I was a freshmen in high school and the custom burgers we made were on point. Big Mac with Quarter Pounder patties with fried onion instead of the dehydrated :pimp:  
Bruh I use to order this same **** back in 2012. Them happy meal big Mac patties were a no go.

McDonalds is loosing it's aura. they recently fired their CEO for declining sales and inability to adjust to the market today (which is why you created this post). Fast food in general is growing at 1% a year if you add inflation to the equation. What's hot right now is Fast Casual restaurants like a Chipotle. Part of the reason ad CEO was fired was that he was unwilling to adjust and innovate.

I hear this story on the radio earlier this week.

Funny because Mcdonalds actually owned Chipotle at one point.

It does seem like they are behind with creations of new burgers at least. Carls Jr, Jack In the Box and Wendys seem to come out with a new type of burger every month while at McDonalds, you're kind of stuck ordering the same thing.

I get breakfast there like every other day. Need to chill on that. But I do get cravings for their double cheese burgers once in a blue moon. Its not the greatest but sometimes I just want one. I do wish other places had onions like McDs. Only time I can tolerate them on a burger.

I get breakfast there like every other day. Need to chill on that. But I do get cravings for their double cheese burgers once in a blue moon. Its not the greatest but sometimes I just want one. I do wish other places had onions like McDs. Only time I can tolerate them on a burger.

What do u get?

I usually get the sausage egg mcmuffin meal and watever the 2 for 3 is

McDonald's was my first job. Quarter pound Big Macs...y'all know that worked there. :pimp: but I gained like 15 lbs working there, while playing varsity basketball and lifting and running 5/6 days out the week. That **** is bad for you. I rarely go there now as my palette has refined and I'm far more attentive to what I intake.

Funny because Mcdonalds actually owned Chipotle at one point.

Not exactly true.

In 1998, McDonald's  made an initial minority investment in the company. By 2001, the company had grown to be Chipotle's largest investor.[sup][15][/sup]  The investment from McDonald's allowed the firm to quickly expand, from 16 restaurants in 1998 to over 500 by 2005.[sup][24][/sup]  On January 26, 2006, Chipotle made its initial public offering  (IPO) after increasing the share price twice due to high pre-IPO demand. In its first day as a public company, the stock rose exactly 100%, resulting in the best U.S.-based IPO in six years, and the second-best IPO for a restaurant after Boston Market. The money from the offering was then used to fund new store growth.[sup][18][/sup]

In October 2006, McDonald's fully divested from Chipotle.[sup][25][/sup]  This was part of a larger initiative for McDonald's to divest all of its non-core business restaurants – Chipotle,Donato's Pizza, and Boston Market  – so that it could squarely focus on the main McDonald's chain.[sup][26][/sup]  McDonald's invested approximately $360 million into Chipotle, and took out $1.5 billion.[sup][19][/sup]  The company currently trades on the New York Stock Exchange.[sup][18][/sup]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chipotle_Mexican_Grill

McDonald's messed up ever selling that stake. 700 dollar stock these days for ******* burritos that give you indigestion.

I can eat mcdonalds 3 times a week easy very happily.

Cant do chipotley like that tho

McDonald's messed up ever selling that stake. 700 dollar stock these days for ******* burritos that give you indigestion.

Chipotles are popping up everywhere it's crazy. Here in LA, it seems like I can't go 5 miles without seeing a Chipotle. But lines are still always crazy long during lunch times.

Last edited:
Anybody actually recently had a new McD burger. Like the angus ones or the "high quality" ones on the commercials?
Id like to know if they actually taste good.

But as everyone stated i eat it at 3 am drunk. Or if its the only thing close by for snack wraps. 340 cals and about 12g protein

It's cheap & often the closet place...

I wish MD had In&Out...
eyes.gif

I don't eat McD anymore though... Haven't in about 2 years...
it used to go be because its cheap.....

but now, I've realized I can just spend a dollar or two more and get a meal at In N Out that  I enjoy a million times more, so I go with that now instead.

Back
Top Bottom