What's the biggest L you've ever taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's 3 L's homie.

Why we writing love letters junior year of high school?

I wrote one to my girl when i was a fresh in college. Listening to music and 21 questions came on

Im like itll be balla as hell t0 write her one. I did and she wrote one back. We became official at that

I wrote one to my girl when i was a fresh in college. Listening to music and 21 questions came on

Im like itll be balla as hell t0 write her one. I did and she wrote one back. We became official at that

:lol: when I was in high school I'd be tipsy writing rap tracks to my girl.

Wake up the next day and be like hell no :lol:

The intention was there tho.

Dudes are probably short. Man I hate rolling up to the court and seeing 5'9 dudes doing eastbays and ish Im 6'3 and can barely jam two hands thats an L in itself
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
in 2012 i went to the supermarket to get some milk. at this time i had been driving my dad's 2 year old car for maybe a month tops. i see a parking spot at the corner as soon as i turn right; being a dumbass and having my foot over gas and not the brake, i gassed it as i turned and slammed right into the back of a parked ford explorer. i destroyed the front of the car and had to pay a $1k deductible with insurance. man that **** was embarrassing as hell, everyone just kept staring at me like i was on drugs or something. i waited for my dad to get home and i just started crying so he wouldnt beat my *** smh

Last edited:
in 2012 i went to the supermarket to get some milk. at this time i had been driving my dad's 2 year old car for maybe a month tops. i see a parking spot at the corner as soon as i turn right; being a dumbass and having my foot over gas and not the brake, i gassed it as i turned and slammed right into the back of a parked ford explorer. i destroyed the front of the car and had to pay a $1k deductible with insurance. man that **** was embarrassing as hell, everyone just kept staring at me like i was on drugs or something. i waited for my dad to get home and i just started crying so he wouldnt beat my *** smh
are you a girl or a boy

My biggest L I took in recent memory was a couple yrs ago. I was taking a ****, smoking a black n mild on the toilet still high as hell from earlier. I went to ash the black and without thinking I ash'd the black on my penis shaft.

Man I yelped, like a dog when you step on it. Had to srsly reevaluate my life after that. **** had me outta commission for a few weeks.

:smh:

Ashes burn like crazy too. I was smoking a cigar and didn't realize it was directly above my ankle. Ashes dropped off and felt like it burnt a hole through my foot.

Last edited:
My biggest L I took in recent memory was a couple yrs ago. I was taking a ****, smoking a black n mild on the toilet still high as hell from earlier. I went to ash the black and without thinking I ash'd the black on my penis shaft.

Man I yelped, like a dog when you step on it. Had to srsly reevaluate my life after that. **** had me outta commission for a few weeks.

mean.gif

are you a girl or a boy
roll.gif

LOL. Nice stories. Gotta say the biggest L for me was being in downtown with no bathrooms anywhere. I couldn't find a corner and I had to go so bad. Man... I found the nearest corner and said sorry out loud and just took a wiz. Got some stares and cuss words thrown my way as people were forced to avoid the river that flowed backwards LOL. 

:smh:

Ashes burn like crazy too. I was smoking a cigar and didn't realize it was directly above my ankle. Ashes dropped off and felt like it burnt a hole through my foot.
THEY REALLY DO

back in my blk smoking days.....

i was going to grab my friend from this jail esque place he was staying cuz he had weekend time to leave & go home, had just finished the blunt & wanted to smoke a black right after so when i got there i wouldnt reek.I had this brand new outfit on (cant remember the brand akademiks maybe) with a crisp white shirt to go with it. so im on the e way driving, smoking & ashing out the window & i start smelling something burning that wasnt the black. i look around & make sure there wasnt a crappy car around spitting out fumes or anything & it wasnt. I look down & there theeeee bigest hole in my shirt & its still burning making it's way to my wife beater underneath smh. i decrease speed , get the fire out & the shirt off.... pulled up to grab the homie from mini jail with a defeated face :lol: had to roll up before getting back on the e way to take my mind off it.... my homie was laughing his *** off & could barely hit the blunt
not a huge L but a very salty one... still got the pants at the crib :lol:

Last edited:
:nerd:
your a girl correct

Dudes are probably short. Man I hate rolling up to the court and seeing 5'9 dudes doing eastbays and ish Im 6'3 and can barely jam two hands thats an L in itself:lol: :smh:  

You just explained my life on the court :lol: :lol: :lol:

They ain't seeing me with the passing/trey ball/defense tho :pimp:

Having a kid in a wheelchair come right up to the stall when I'm in the only wheelchair compatible one in the bathroom taking a duece... :smh: :lol:
Luckily this never happened to me & im forever taking them in the big stalls & am not afraid to take dumps in public restrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom