What's the biggest L you've ever taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was like 16-17 some fools rolled up on me while I was sitting at the bus stop dumped on me with a paintball gun and peeled out. That feeling of taking a L and u know u can't do **** about it. I was so mad I could only laugh
I know that feel bro.  These HS punks got me back when I was in middle school on Halloween.  Tried throwing a rock back at the car but they pulled out fast, the whole attack was real smooth.  

my friend literally busted a Matrix lean back to avoid getting shot and it hit me..  (no joke, this dude was a skateboarding/gymnast black dude able to do all that parkour **** before it was cool...

hurt like hell too, they used frozen paintball... 

I know that feel bro.  These HS punks got me back when I was in middle school on Halloween.  Tried throwing a rock back at the car but they pulled out fast, the whole attack was real smooth.  
my friend literally busted a Matrix lean back to avoid getting shot and it hit me..  (no joke, this dude was a skateboarding/gymnast black dude able to do all that parkour **** before it was cool...

hurt like hell too, they used frozen paintball... 

:wow: frozen? Funny thing was I was so shook for a split second I thought I actually got shot foreal it all happened so fast and so unexpected. Then I had to proceed to get on the bus lit up with paint and get eaten alive by my classmates and peers so it was a flawless victory for whoever that was. Bastards.

Damn homie I could only imagine the anger and knowing that there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

The pure definition of "taking the L"

What I like about this thread is that somehow new stories get posted every day. It's great :tongue:

I have an L:

For this media class I'm taking, we're supposed to do a video project. Earlier in the summer semester we had to tell the teacher exactly what we were going to do for the project so that we could get the green light. After we submitted ideas we couldn't change it or we would fail the assignment. The assignment is 40% of the final grade so failing the assignment is failing the course.

I had a pretty good idea going; it was going to be this funny little story about this guy and a girl who get together and break up. So I submitted that idea to the professor and got the go-ahead.

I'm thinking that I'll just talk to one of my female friends and we'll get this little "skit" banged out in no time. A+for me.

I spoke to like FOUR different females that I'm close to. All four of them said the same ****.

"I'll be glad to help as long as I'm not on camera lol"

Like are you serious? Ya'll be on Instagram every waking second but don't want to be a part of a video for a class project?

I don't have any sisters that live in the area, and I wasn't going to do this with my mom.

So I put on a wig and threw on some of my mom's clothing, made some fancy edits with myself in my normal clothes, and that's the video I'm going to submit to my professor tomorrow.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I better get an A for this ****.  I know how Dave Chappelle felt when those folks were trying to force him to put the dress on. Like you're selling your soul on some illuminati ****. I sold my soul for a passing grade

You gotta upload the video fam.

roll.gif
Dude probably looked at the cashier like 

Back in 2010 I Took the bus/metro from downtown Bethesda to Columbia hts to meet this bad Macedonian chick that I worked with at a hotel to swim...she didn't show up smh...I didn't have a cell phone at the time due to losing it a few days previously...so I go back to my grandparents crib n she called while I was out to say lets reschedule..she hits me on fb like I'm sorry I'll make it up to you..come over right now..so with just 7 bucks in my pocket I took the bus back/metro back to Columbia hts..at this time I didn't know DC like that her apt was a few blocks from the metro but I walked a extra 8-9 blocks lookin for it..I finally get to her spot shes lookin right she had on this white dress n heels..I was star struck she's like lets go for a walk she shows me around her apt complex I say lets go back to your spot..she's like I'm cool with that we get back to the her pad n she's Layin on the her air mattress..she didn't have much in her spot due to her staying for the summer n going back..anyways I'm standing up she has this look In her eye n was like we can do anything you want to do..,,when she said that I froze up..I get on the bed n she's Layin next to me but I didn't make a move..about 15-20 minutes go by and when I attempted to make a move her roommate opens to the door..I was pissed..then like 10 other international students come in and started talking..their like lets go play basketball I'm like naw..but they wouldn't leave so finally I said I'll play..the girl was pissed...I went n balled n her ol girl stayed with her roommate home..I never got a chance to smash after that..she would come to work n flirt with me but every time I offered to come kick it with me she would be like naw....the next year I hit her on fb she gives me her number I texted her a few days later Tryna set somethin up she didnt reply smhh

I went to a major slump with women after her..till this day I don't know how I froze up..I hope she comes back I gotta redeem myself
Damn b I never have a problem with making the move. As soon as I enter a chick house dolo I take my meat out and place in my waist band in advance....

Damn homie I could only imagine the anger and knowing that there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

The pure definition of "taking the L"

What I like about this thread is that somehow new stories get posted every day. It's great :tongue:

I have an L:

For this media class I'm taking, we're supposed to do a video project. Earlier in the summer semester we had to tell the teacher exactly what we were going to do for the project so that we could get the green light. After we submitted ideas we couldn't change it or we would fail the assignment. The assignment is 40% of the final grade so failing the assignment is failing the course.

I had a pretty good idea going; it was going to be this funny little story about this guy and a girl who get together and break up. So I submitted that idea to the professor and got the go-ahead.

I'm thinking that I'll just talk to one of my female friends and we'll get this little "skit" banged out in no time. A+for me.

I spoke to like FOUR different females that I'm close to. All four of them said the same ****.

"I'll be glad to help as long as I'm not on camera lol"

Like are you serious? Ya'll be on Instagram every waking second but don't want to be a part of a video for a class project?

I don't have any sisters that live in the area, and I wasn't going to do this with my mom.

So I put on a wig and threw on some of my mom's clothing, made some fancy edits with myself in my normal clothes, and that's the video I'm going to submit to my professor tomorrow.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I better get an A for this ****.  I know how Dave Chappelle felt when those folks were trying to force him to put the dress on. Like you're selling your soul on some illuminati ****. I sold my soul for a passing grade

As soon as I got to the bold I literally went :wow:

Last edited:
I rather of just gave my moms a script bruh.

I hope that teacher isn't around when your son is in school. He gonna be like "hey I remember your dad, Hey class look at this" and proceeds to play your video.smh

One of my many L's

So I was working out of town (3 hour drive) and everyday I would use my debit card to pay for gas at the pump since it was like 3 am when I would be getting gas. I did this for months until one day I decide to stop at a new place for gas. They didnt have the pay at the pump card thingy but it was kool because they were open. So I pump my 40 bucks for gas go into pay hand dude my card he like yeah this card is declined. Im like wtf I kno I got money in there. So I try another card declined. So im like f it ill pay cash start counting out money I only got 35 bucks on me. Im like wtf by this time im late for work cashier about to call the boys on me im sitting there like what am I gonna do. Well somebody came in ans I just asked for 5 bucks dude gave me the you damn bum look tossed me 5 and shook his head. Paid for gas peeled out late for work speeding weaving in and out of traffic. I get 5 mins from work and get pulled over. Long story short got a ticket going 100 in a 65 no seat belt and no insurance. Then I get to work and got laid off.........
..........................................................................ish still hurts to this day

One of my many L's

So I was working out of town (3 hour drive) and everyday I would use my debit card to pay for gas at the pump since it was like 3 am when I would be getting gas. I did this for months until one day I decide to stop at a new place for gas. They didnt have the pay at the pump card thingy but it was kool because they were open. So I pump my 40 bucks for gas go into pay hand dude my card he like yeah this card is declined. Im like wtf I kno I got money in there. So I try another card declined. So im like f it ill pay cash start counting out money I only got 35 bucks on me. Im like wtf by this time im late for work cashier about to call the boys on me im sitting there like what am I gonna do. Well somebody came in ans I just asked for 5 bucks dude gave me the you damn bum look tossed me 5 and shook his head. Paid for gas peeled out late for work speeding weaving in and out of traffic. I get 5 mins from work and get pulled over. Long story short got a ticket going 100 in a 65 no seat belt and no insurance. Then I get to work and got laid off.........
..........................................................................ish still hurts to this day

It must of been Friday the 13th.

How dude gonna call the cops for $5? That's some bs. I hate them bunny minimum wage workers who take their job too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom