What's the biggest L you've ever taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eark n jerk will get you EVERYTIME... havent had any since 07 but it aint got no better :lol:

I learned a few lessons:

1. Don't go pass your limit when you know you're there.

2. Don't drink no nasty *** E&J

3. When you're dancing to Devil is a Lie, you're too damn drunk.

Smh you ain't learn ****. That same dumbass friend who was telling you to turn up for HIS birthday is the 1 who didn't have YOU in his best interest. Following the crowd can get you caught up. You made conscious decision to tell yourself you were at your limit but you let someone else who didn't have your well being in their best interest override your regulations. Which is what led to the situation there after.

That same turn up BS done got a lot of people turning over in their grave. Don't ever let anyone make a conscious decision for you or override one you've already made bruh.

Last edited:
Busting in my bm... my kids are a godsend, but I'll be damned if I haven't been to hell and back dealing with her nonsense

Busting in my bm... my kids are a godsend, but I'll be damned if I haven't been to hell and back dealing with her nonsense

If its 1 thing I without a doubt got a W for in life it is my sons mom. We ain't been together since he was born but I could NOT ask for a better person to have had a child with.

Sorry bro... I know this is a thread for L's but I had to post that W for enrichment. Lol

It'll get better just try to come to a common understanding if possible. I know if me and her were still in a relationship I'd be in prison for capitol murder, but we've always had a bond and respect for the child's sake.

Last edited:
So you bust in her 3 times or different mothers?
Same girl twice. By the time my daughter was born, I knew I f'd up. She got pregnant as soon as my daughter was born.

Let me clear it up, she got pregnant with my son RIGHT AFTER she gave birth to our daughter.

Last edited:
I learned a few lessons:

Smh you ain't learn ****. That same dumbass friend who was telling you to turn up for HIS birthday is the 1 who didn't have YOU in his best interest. Following the crowd can get you caught up. You made conscious decision to tell yourself you were at your limit but you let someone else who didn't have your well being in their best interest override your regulations. Which is what led to the situation there after.

That same turn up BS done got a lot of people turning over in their grave. Don't ever let anyone make a conscious decision for you or override one you've already made bruh.

Lol you done lecturing pops?

I learned a few lessons:

Lol you done lecturing pops?

View media item 1033194

I respect your advice. I believe that I never make the same mistakes (once I realize them), so I'll take this advice and grow from it.

And even if that wasn't the case, girlies throwin me *****? That's like a lion being fed Zebras for the rest of its life by servants, takes out 50% of the hunting, the other half is the eating

I don't get it..

What's wrong with this?

E&J > Henny

Trust me. Plus it's cheaper

Boo this man

Only time I drank e&j was wen I was like 15 cause it was cheaper. Once I got a job that little price different wasnt a big deal

gave a 100 to my coworker for 2 bottles of henny white... and i used to drink e&j when i first started to drink and its nasty... back then i was used to it but now its like no comparison to henny... but to each their own

When I was like 16-17 some fools rolled up on me while I was sitting at the bus stop dumped on me with a paintball gun and peeled out. That feeling of taking a L and u know u can't do **** about it. I was so mad I could only laugh

When I was like 16-17 some fools rolled up on me while I was sitting at the bus stop dumped on me with a paintball gun and peeled out. That feeling of taking a L and u know u can't do **** about it. I was so mad I could only laugh

:lol: just played this out in my mind.

Damn homie I could only imagine the anger and knowing that there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

The pure definition of "taking the L"

Now that I made it to this page, kinda wish there were more stories to read.
What I like about this thread is that somehow new stories get posted every day. It's great
tongue.gif

I have an L:

For this media class I'm taking, we're supposed to do a video project. Earlier in the summer semester we had to tell the teacher exactly what we were going to do for the project so that we could get the green light. After we submitted ideas we couldn't change it or we would fail the assignment. The assignment is 40% of the final grade so failing the assignment is failing the course.

I had a pretty good idea going; it was going to be this funny little story about this guy and a girl who get together and break up. So I submitted that idea to the professor and got the go-ahead.

I'm thinking that I'll just talk to one of my female friends and we'll get this little "skit" banged out in no time. A+for me.

I spoke to like FOUR different females that I'm close to. All four of them said the same ****.

"I'll be glad to help as long as I'm not on camera lol"

Like are you serious? Ya'll be on Instagram every waking second but don't want to be a part of a video for a class project?

I don't have any sisters that live in the area, and I wasn't going to do this with my mom.

So I put on a wig and threw on some of my mom's clothing, made some fancy edits with myself in my normal clothes, and that's the video I'm going to submit to my professor tomorrow.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I better get an A for this ****.  I know how Dave Chappelle felt when those folks were trying to force him to put the dress on. Like you're selling your soul on some illuminati ****. I sold my soul for a passing grade

Last edited:

Damn homie I could only imagine the anger and knowing that there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

The pure definition of "taking the L"

Now that I made it to this page, kinda wish there were more stories to read.

What I like about this thread is that somehow new stories get posted every day. It's great :tongue:

I have an L:

For this media class I'm taking, we're supposed to do a video project. Earlier in the summer semester we had to tell the teacher exactly what we were going to do for the project so that we could get the green light. After we submitted ideas we couldn't change it or we would fail the assignment. The assignment is 40% of the final grade so failing the assignment is failing the course.

I had a pretty good idea going; it was going to be this funny little story about this guy and a girl who get together and break up. So I submitted that idea to the professor and got the go-ahead.

I'm thinking that I'll just talk to one of my female friends and we'll get this little "skit" banged out in no time. A+for me.

I spoke to like FOUR different females that I'm close to. All four of them said the same ****.

"I'll be glad to help as long as I'm not on camera lol"

Like are you serious? Ya'll be on Instagram every waking second but don't want to be a part of a video for a class project?

I don't have any sisters that live in the area, and I wasn't going to do this with my mom.

So I put on a wig and threw on some of my mom's clothing, made some fancy edits with myself in my normal clothes, and that's the video I'm going to submit to my professor tomorrow.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I better get an A for this ****.  I know how Dave Chappelle felt when those folks were trying to force him to put the dress on. Like you're selling your soul on some illuminati ****. I sold my soul for a passing grade

You go through a lot fam :lol:. Leaving your car at CVS though was :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom