What's the biggest L you've ever taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dim. What was wrong with your cards.

I bought a speaker online they charged me twice over drafting me plus the bank put my check I deposited the day before in another persons account. Thats why I dont mess with banks no more only cash these days.

It must of been Friday the 13th.

How dude gonna call the cops for $5? That's some bs. I hate them bunny minimum wage workers who take their job too seriously.

it was actually a old white dude he was actually cool about it at first then as time went on he started to spaze.

Next time just offer your license and tell them you'll be back. Most will respect that.
lmfao I tried that he proceeded to show me a box full of licenses of people who never came back lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

One of my many L's

So I was working out of town (3 hour drive) and everyday I would use my debit card to pay for gas at the pump since it was like 3 am when I would be getting gas. I did this for months until one day I decide to stop at a new place for gas. They didnt have the pay at the pump card thingy but it was kool because they were open. So I pump my 40 bucks for gas go into pay hand dude my card he like yeah this card is declined. Im like wtf I kno I got money in there. So I try another card declined. So im like f it ill pay cash start counting out money I only got 35 bucks on me. Im like wtf by this time im late for work cashier about to call the boys on me im sitting there like what am I gonna do. Well somebody came in ans I just asked for 5 bucks dude gave me the you damn bum look tossed me 5 and shook his head. Paid for gas peeled out late for work speeding weaving in and out of traffic. I get 5 mins from work and get pulled over. Long story short got a ticket going 100 in a 65 no seat belt and no insurance. Then I get to work and got laid off.........
..........................................................................ish still hurts to this day
I was with you until that part. That's just sheer stupidity.

Last edited:

lol I was young and dumb you live and learn plus it was a good job 25 a hr right out of college. I was not trying to lose it. After I got laid off they called me back because the guys I was working with complained got 6 more months out if that job :pimp:

lol I was young and dumb you live and learn plus it was a good job 25 a hr right out of college. I was not trying to lose it. After I got laid off they called me back because the guys I was working with complained got 6 more months out if that job
pimp.gif
At least they called you back and you didn't catch a L you couldn't come back from. 

One of my many L's

So I was working out of town (3 hour drive) and everyday I would use my debit card to pay for gas at the pump since it was like 3 am when I would be getting gas. I did this for months until one day I decide to stop at a new place for gas. They didnt have the pay at the pump card thingy but it was kool because they were open. So I pump my 40 bucks for gas go into pay hand dude my card he like yeah this card is declined. Im like wtf I kno I got money in there. So I try another card declined. So im like f it ill pay cash start counting out money I only got 35 bucks on me. Im like wtf by this time im late for work cashier about to call the boys on me im sitting there like what am I gonna do. Well somebody came in ans I just asked for 5 bucks dude gave me the you damn bum look tossed me 5 and shook his head. Paid for gas peeled out late for work speeding weaving in and out of traffic. I get 5 mins from work and get pulled over. Long story short got a ticket going 100 in a 65 no seat belt and no insurance. Then I get to work and got laid off.........
..........................................................................ish still hurts to this day
nah son .. nah i fail to believe that lol ... that's the ultimate fail
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

i'm going office space if that **** happened to me like that

Going to college. Sallie Mae blowing my phone up. I straight up told the collector, if you're calling about a job, we can do business, if not, there's nothing to talk about.

Went to bookings for the first time and I lost the paper they gave me to come back for court along with the lawyers card...any info on how to get a new or what could happen I'm thinking of waiting outside of booking early morning hoping to see that lawyer

It. Wasn't nothing serious but I still gotta show up to court obvy

Long story.....

I was seeing some chick last summer (after my ex broke up with me). She made plans with her gay best friend and a few of his roommates, the roommates bail to hangout with their boyfriends. Everything was cool one day she goes over her "gay best friend" house. She FaceTime me (she's kind of drunk) and tells me to come over.

I go over and eat some pizza and a drink my beer. Me and her friend are smoking weed and she's somewhere drunk in the house. She's drunk so me and her best friend throw her in the shower to sober her up, obviously that doesn't work. She climbs on top of me telling me that she wants to go down on me and stuff so I tell her " get away from me you're drunk". I go to the kitchen to get her some water.....I hear a moan. I go to the bathroom and they are not doing anything. I go to get water again I hear a moan again and same thing they aren't doing anything by the time I get back.

I take her to the room so she can lay down and he tells me "you if want you can do her".
I have him the stone face.
I go use the bathroom and they are in a different room. Next thing I see is both of them making out tongue and everything lol. I should of punched him but I'm not going to get my hands dirty over some ***.

After that I started seeing other girls and she lied about it saying that only happened once...later on she told me it happened twice. Her excuse for kissing him....the classic "I was drunk" lol.

Long story.....

I was seeing some chick last summer (after my ex broke up with me). She made plans with her gay best friend and a few of his roommates, the roommates bail to hangout with their boyfriends. Everything was cool one day she goes over her "gay best friend" house. She FaceTime me (she's kind of drunk) and tells me to come over.

I go over and eat some pizza and a drink my beer. Me and her friend are smoking weed and she's somewhere drunk in the house. She's drunk so me and her best friend throw her in the shower to sober her up, obviously that doesn't work. She climbs on top of me telling me that she wants to go down on me and stuff so I tell her " get away from me you're drunk". I go to the kitchen to get her some water.....I hear a moan. I go to the bathroom and they are not doing anything. I go to get water again I hear a moan again and same thing they aren't doing anything by the time I get back.

I take her to the room so she can lay down and he tells me "you if want you can do her".
I have him the stone face.
I go use the bathroom and they are in a different room. Next thing I see is both of them making out tongue and everything lol. I should of punched him but I'm not going to get my hands dirty over some ***.

After that I started seeing other girls and she lied about it saying that only happened once...later on she told me it happened twice. Her excuse for kissing him....the classic "I was drunk" lol.
how is that an L???

Cuz you didnt rape a drunk chick??

indifferent.gif

If y'all put her in the shower wasn't she naked and he had to have seen if he helped.

I would of just tag teamed her.

"Get away from me you're drunk"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] WHAT

She def. ain't say the dude she was tongue'n down on the couch was raping her though. But hey, I guess :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom