whats the Jordan scene like in your city!?

Weak...the entire sneaker scene in my City is weak. No one knows jack about the footwear culture. People often talk bad about it. We have no good sneakerstores, other than a Livestock, but they don't carry anything PYS, or other sites don't have.

Either that, or you have the hypebeasts rocking Fusions, fake Js, or the new kids rocking the most recent retros. Never see OGs or old retros anymore.

One that I'm starting to Notice down here in South Florida are those Cadillac Shoes. Any other area Populated with those? Kids down here talking about they rather Cadillacs then Jays SMDH

Originally Posted by PresidentHudson

Lace Locka when you were in Miami where was the best spots to grab the exclusives. I got a homie goin down there next and id like to see if he can't pick me ul some heat while down there.
Shoe Gallery- Only tier 0 store in south florida from my understanding...the best place to grab shoes and gear in the 305. Line up's a plenty though. This place started it all for me. I used to visit miami every couple summers when I younger and shoe gallery ALWAYS stepped my game up when it came time to buy clothes to take back to Norcal. 
pimp.gif
 There's a few other spots that are koo like Niketown Miami and I heard of a newer spot by the beach called arrive? its been a while man....I miss miami though....kicks are koo but what you need to cop is one of those Cuban honeys! 
eek.gif
The cuban booty will forever be high on the tier of great looking shapes! 
devil.gif

For the most part, it's solid. I commend the heads in Seattle, given the nature of our climate, that rock their signature Jay's to paint the town. Kudos.

With that said...

I'm glad 95% of the cats who rock jordans in the Northwest still dress like its 1998.

Differentiation is vital.

Making your outfits stand out is ideal... but to make your kicks the focal point of your outfit is elemental/vital.

It's like Soul-Glo on my feet.

"JUST SHINE!!!"

im in irvine, CA right now, like an hour south of LA. but the jordan game is pretty weak down here. mainly see people in vans and team brand j's

we actally got sneakers STORES in the hood with nuthin but fakes. The only place you can go here is the mall to get jordans.smh.

You would think in Chicago, people would be more familiar with J's since Jordan played here and all, but it seems like no one really cares around here unless its a xi.

I went to high school with around 4k students so there were lotta shoeheads and heat. I'm from the bay area so most young cats be on point in their fashion.

-went to Niketalk in SF (7 floors), I swear all the employees and even kids were rockin heat.

Can't believe this is the Jordan brand forum but anyways, since Nice Kicks opened, they've done re-release parties & events and their recent event was last Friday and here's some pics. Store's located downtown.
moz-screenshot-2.png

moz-screenshot-3.png
nice-kicks-vault-recap-20.jpg

moz-screenshot-4.png
nice-kicks-vault-recap-21-620x413.jpg

nice-kicks-vault-recap-3.jpg

nice-kicks-vault-recap-26.jpg

nice-kicks-vault-recap-18.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

Originally Posted by PresidentHudson

Lace Locka when you were in Miami where was the best spots to grab the exclusives. I got a homie goin down there next and id like to see if he can't pick me ul some heat while down there.
Shoe Gallery- Only tier 0 store in south florida from my understanding...the best place to grab shoes and gear in the 305. Line up's a plenty though. This place started it all for me. I used to visit miami every couple summers when I younger and shoe gallery ALWAYS stepped my game up when it came time to buy clothes to take back to Norcal. 
pimp.gif
 There's a few other spots that are koo like Niketown Miami and I heard of a newer spot by the beach called arrive? its been a while man....I miss miami though....kicks are koo but what you need to cop is one of those Cuban honeys! 
eek.gif
The cuban booty will forever be high on the tier of great looking shapes! 
devil.gif
Shoe Gallery is the only Tier 0 store in Florida. (Might be one in Tampa, but for the most part, Florida gets no love.)

It's mostly a hustle between all the chains. (FTL/FA/CHAMPS/FNL) here. Btw, the Footlocker here in Florida Mall in Orlando is rumored to become an HOH. First one in the South! We'll see though. Corporate FTL came through and took pictures/expansion underway.

^^ But shoe Gallery Sucks. They love to charge Rape Prices and on the limited stuff the employees always love to helps themselves, so the stock of limited stuff that actually hits the floor isn't up to par. Alot of people down here greatly dislike Shoe Gallery. Man we need a HOH down here or atleast something good in Broward.

I live in a small Michigan town with about 8,000 people, and there are about 4 or 5 of us that know jordans, pretty depressing..

umm i live in West Virginia and theres 1 shoe store besides champs and finishline and the mom and pop store sells stuff over retail IE spacejams for 250
and they mark prices up.. so i usually stick to NT.. to get a good deal.. and all the cats round my way wear fakes and fusions
just that the younger generation dont care what they are wearing as long as theres a jumpman on it.. :-/

In Baltimore its aight. These people here rather rock new balances though lol. But other than a select few of Jordan heads here, we rock foams heavy.

I live in Inglewood, ca. Really close to lax airport. Well i guess you can say lax is in Inglewood pretty much. And locally the sneaker game has usually been fakes or what just came out. I live pretty close to any shoe spot in the greater L.A. area. L.A. has everything. Blends, Proper, HohLA. Undefeated. FlightclubLA Melrose and fairfax, Hundreds of footlockers. And many more stores that sell jays, nikes, and what nots. the only down side is that LA has an insane amount of hypebeasts. But with proper research and networking you can always get your pair before the general public gets theirs. and by general public i mean people who are not really into shoes. they just like the new thing thats coming out.

Go Lakers. Go Dodgers. Go traffic.

in the 617(boston)

these kids these days cop any jordans that comes out. Like I mean ANY JORDAN BRAND. I mean in boston if you dont wear like jordans dunks air maxes ...then you anit hip.

Whats it like in my city, I walk though the mall with Oreo 4s on and people think they're varients while they walk by in fusions

New balances and foams all day. Some jordans but mainly foams n new balances

Philly is the best city for Mikes...why...? Cuz nobody rocks Jordans in philly except a small handful. I've lived in Philly since '02 and starting going hard wit my collection in like '04 (I've been copping Jordans since like 2000, but I was in high school at the time and I used to wear them into the ground). There are only 2 pair of Jordans that I wanted and didn't get...and actually, one of them was the Kanyes...the other was the Grape V. MAAAAAAAD NY dudes be comin to philly for exclusives cuz they're way easier to get...I'm actually from North Jersey and I can tell you that I love copping my Jordan's from Philly cuz Philly dudes be rockin diadoras and pumas and addidas.

I live in Columbus Ohio and the shoe game is pretty weak here, more fakes running around then the real stuff. Its all good though, I usually have no problem copping kicks, space jams and 25th XI's were easy pick ups.

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Forget all the other places, come to New York City and travel through the stages of city.

Great food, cultures, people/women, music, sneakers, and, especially women.

I love how New Yorkers always claim that their city is the best....

How about the place that JB all started from the CHI. Summertime CHI around the 4th of July for the Taste of Chicago. Nothing Better, great food, real peeps, and mad honey's.

Oh and too the other New Yorker who was talking about NE where in the boroughs yall got mad flava and shoes. When i was growing up in the CHI i was looking at your shoes to take them and wear them and if didnt fit them they was hanging on a wire. LOL.

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

Forget all the other places, come to New York City and travel through the stages of city.

Great food, cultures, people/women, music, sneakers, and, especially women.

I love how New Yorkers always claim that their city is the best....

How about the place that JB all started from the CHI. Summertime CHI around the 4th of July for the Taste of Chicago. Nothing Better, great food, real peeps, and mad honey's.

Oh and too the other New Yorker who was talking about NE where in the boroughs yall got mad flava and shoes. When i was growing up in the CHI i was looking at your shoes to take them and wear them and if didnt fit them they was hanging on a wire. LOL.
Yo homie! NEW YORK IS WHERE ITS AT!!!! +@$%% W. YA CHI SHYTT 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom