What's the most ridiculous thing someone has asked you at work?

thegame2006 wrote:
pimp.gif

you work at victoria secret?

yes sir.
pimp.gif
 a lot of dudes are afraid to apply there, but in reality these girls ain't widdit carrying boxes. 
laugh.gif

a lot of VS locations are looking for male stock workers if anyone is in need of a retail job, just apply. 

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I was the only cashier that day and there was a long line building up because of her

Her: Yo check this out, check this out...You ever tried these M&Ms?
Me: Nah, I haven't.
Her: You wanna be my boyfriend?
Me: Um...(Trying to think of an excuse) I just got out of a relationship, no thanks
Her: You should visit me sometime, my aunt's market is across the street
Me: That's cool, but I don't live near here, pretty busy
Her: Oh, try to come by anyway
Me: So would you like these M&Ms?
Her: Nah *leaves*

indifferent.gif
she was that ugly?
She was pretty
sick.gif
, but the way she talked was even more unattractive.

a lady asked me if she could sweep the place
at first i was like damn shes mad that its dirty
*i pick up broom and get ready to sweep*
she stops me and is like no you dont understand i have nothing better to do...

women was dead serious

i was at guest services in target and this lady walks in looks at up the big neon sign behind me that says "guest services" in big letters then looks back at me and says "is this guest services?"

Originally Posted by akaValentino

thegame2006 wrote:
pimp.gif

yes sir.
pimp.gif
 a lot of dudes are afraid to apply there, but in reality these girls ain't widdit carrying boxes. 
laugh.gif

a lot of VS locations are looking for male stock workers if anyone is in need of a retail job, just apply. 

Wooord I might just do that 
nerd.gif

Any tips for applying?

cute girl came up to me around the time the shake weight came out. She asked me if we sold it (at Frys) and i pretended not to know;

me: hmm im not familiar with that product, how do you use it?

she proceeds to do the act and i swear it was OD and she was shaking the imaginary shake weight vigorously and i just held my laugh in and took her to it
laugh.gif

"do you work here?" followed up by "you sure you work here?" then hit me with the "you must be gay then, huh?"  
eyes.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

closed-minded female clients don't ask for no help, but the DTE girls are chill and already know males give the best advice for lingerie.

"what do you think would look good on me? *spins*" "can you find me something really slutty?" "how many girls have you $#%^ so far working here?"

also euro clients don't care. they will walk out the fitting room with v-string lingerie babydolls and ask for your opinion if they sexy or not. 

other customers in store always got that 
eek.gif
 face when foreigners do that, while I'm just posted giving them the 
devil.gif
glasses.gif
 look.

eek.gif

For that job i'd go ga..... Nvrmind 
happy.gif

I was the only cashier that day and there was a long line building up because of her

Her: Yo check this out, check this out...You ever tried these M&Ms?
Me: Nah, I haven't.
Her: You wanna be my boyfriend?
Me: Um...(Trying to think of an excuse) I just got out of a relationship, no thanks
Her: You should visit me sometime, my aunt's market is across the street
Me: That's cool, but I don't live near here, pretty busy
Her: Oh, try to come by anyway
Me: So would you like these M&Ms?
Her: Nah *leaves*

indifferent.gif
she was that ugly?
She was pretty
sick.gif

i would care less how she talked,  i would go smash in the back of her aunts market and have her bring me lunch to work every day
laugh.gif

Clothing Retail

There were a bunch of tourists from Sonora, Mexico getting some shopping done one day. They packed the place and bought things in unbelievable amounts, so the lines at the cash registers were very long. (one dude bought 18 polos, I laughed as my coworker untagged each one
laugh.gif
). While I was doing my cashier duties, one lady asked me if I could help her carry some rugs to her car. I agreed and as I got started a white lady in line started yelling at one of the tourists. She yelled all kinds of nasty stuff like "Watch out I think that ones pregnant, dont let her give birth here or she might claim citizenship!" Then she asked me "Why is an American like you carrying rugs for this (racist slur)?"

I asked her to leave the store. She left pissed as hell and broke a candle on her way out. I was in a bad mood but one of the girls from Mexico gave me a hug and a kiss and made my day just fine. The kiss is still the subject of jokes at our store

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

she was that ugly?
She was pretty
sick.gif

i would care less how she talked,  i would go smash in the back of her aunts market and have her bring me lunch to work every day
laugh.gif

You done goofed Luong.

Worked at MCD and 4 months ago when the hello kitty watches dropped, customers wanted to buy it straight up without the happy meal. I happily obliged and was selling them for $2 each. Since we don't do stock for toys, I made about $20 each day whenever my manager wasn't looking.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

She was pretty
sick.gif

laugh.gif

You done goofed Luong.

the consequences will never be the same

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

thegame2006 wrote:
pimp.gif

yes sir.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Wooord I might just do that 
nerd.gif

Any tips for applying?

THIS
laugh.gif

Say whatever you'd like but you'd pass more than Steve Nash if you were in my position 
laugh.gif
. She was not 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

This girl that I work with who's couple years younger than me who's face was straight 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
(manly face) probably like 5'6 170-180lbs. After work at night we were riding the train together and she asked me "Do you want to come to my house?
devil.gif
" I was like nahhhh.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

Asked me if i wanted to take all the money out the cash register with him....

I was like c'mon man what would i look like robbing from my job????

Long story short i said, YES.  
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

The most wild thing ever asked to me in a store was, "Do you where such and such product is?" Problem w/ that though, was I was at Sephora with my gf, and if you've ever been in there, they were all black. I was wearing a navy blue and gray striped sweater. And I am a 6'1 285lb black guy. So I was like "no", and girl gave me the nastiest look and went over to a manager and pointed at me. I was just like lol, what is wrong w/ people.

my co-worker acts like this
tired.gif
she swears im arguing with her when im not

Do you guys sell Cowboy Hats? - customer
Sir you do know this is an electronics store - employee
Well I thought everybody sold cowboy hats - customer

Best Buy

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Best Buy

Do you live in Dallas?
laugh.gif

Had a customer keep me an hour after the dealership had closed. Why? To help him take off plate frames that had screws which had rusted over. Dude broke them off and called me up the next day to ask me to replace them with custom plate frames...for free.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

Best Buy
They sell Texans and UT sports memorabilia at our Best Buy though 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Back