what's the nastiest thing youve ever done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these stories have given me a huge amount of reassurance that im not weird. You stole girls panties from the dryer, skeeted in them, and put them back? :lol:

With that said im highly entertained and would like to hear more stories like these :lol:

you guys are making me feel great about myself.

Real talk, just yesterday, after :pimp: I was thinking about how, in my younger days, I was that guy that would sneak feels on chick's booty in the club. In the room, by myself, I felt ashamed of myself.

This thread made me feel soooo much better about that, I could've been huffing used tampons or "borrowing" panties.

I eat my girls booty tounge in hole.

I did her anally once and got mud on my stick.

Other than that Im pretty clean.

Worst thing I've seen on the internet was actually on facebook. Some fool posted some sick CP I mean I was soo upset after seeing that mess.

Thats one reason I haven't been on facebook in almost a year.

I watch beheadings  and aftermath of accidents and executions with no problem. theync.com

How many of yall are guilty of sniffin them undies? :nerd:

*raises hand* i had this chick at the crib & she fell asleep soon as we gon done "goin to work", but i was wide awake. for sum reason i started wonderin where she threw her panties so i went lookin for em & found em & took a whiff. judge me if u want but man that **** had me on swole, i had to wake shawty up & jump in that water again.

you guys are making me feel great about myself.
Honestly.  I feel like I should be knighted and granted sainthood after reading some of these. 
laugh.gif

One time I was really into it and I had my girl s*** on a plate and p*** in a glass and I ate the s*** with a fork and drank the p***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom