what's the nastiest thing youve ever done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
from a confession i posted.

my dad would not buy toilet paper.

I wiped my A!! with a towel and left it hanging .

Blamed my friend who was staying the night lolol

Why would he not buy toilet paper? I bet there were there 11's on the walls

rainbow kissing 
embarassed.gif
 *face palms* 

:rofl: ...My wife looks at me with the "why did I marry this man" face.....:rofl:

Lmfao!!!!!!!!

I thought I was alone in that struggle, mines gets tighhhhttt....kicks me off the bed and makes me wash my hands, I feel bad because I enjoy the smell :frown:

When I was living in residence at my University we had shared laundromats downstairs. Well, I was minding my own damn business doing laundry one day when I notice across the room the dimepiece with the fat booty from the 7th floor was putting her stuff in the dryer.

I'll cut a long story short, but I basically made sure no one was around, snatched the sexiest pair of panties I could find from the drying machine, took it up to my room and fapped in it real quick, and ran back downstairs and stuck in back into the drying machine when I was done.

I'm a nasty dude, felt kinda guilty, but I would do it again.

When I was living in residence at my University we had shared laundromats downstairs. Well, I was minding my own damn business doing laundry one day when I notice across the room the dimepiece with the fat booty from the 7th floor was putting her stuff in the dryer.

I'll cut a long story short, but I basically made sure no one was around, snatched the sexiest pair of panties I could find from the drying machine, took it up to my room and fapped in it real quick, and ran back downstairs and stuck in back into the drying machine when I was done.

I'm a nasty dude, felt kinda guilty, but I would do it again.

View media item 217071
EDIT: See, dudes like you are why chicks are scared of everybody.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom