Whats The Scariest/Most Shocking Thing You Have Ever Witnessed??

splashysplash

Banned
I saw a dude get killed, he was in his car being chased by another car that was shooting at him. After a couple shots, you just see the car lose control and crash into a tree. That's the only murder I've ever witnessed (seen the after effects of a lot).

*On a sidenote, this is some scary @*%@ too....Why am I watching this Charles Manson special and the women he had kill those people are walking through the courtroom hallway singing songs like they're not on trial for quadrouple murder?? That @*%@ just honestly sent chills down my spine.

I saw a dude get killed, he was in his car being chased by another car that was shooting at him. After a couple shots, you just see the car lose control and crash into a tree. That's the only murder I've ever witnessed (seen the after effects of a lot).

*On a sidenote, this is some scary @*%@ too....Why am I watching this Charles Manson special and the women he had kill those people are walking through the courtroom hallway singing songs like they're not on trial for quadrouple murder?? That @*%@ just honestly sent chills down my spine.

Experienced a drive-by at a restaurant and some dude got a bullet to the head, and saw his brains out on the floor, and not to mention that I was 6 when I witnessed this. Still won't forget.
smh.gif

Experienced a drive-by at a restaurant and some dude got a bullet to the head, and saw his brains out on the floor, and not to mention that I was 6 when I witnessed this. Still won't forget.
smh.gif

I was hanging outside my old building right at the corner of 170th and Grand Concourse in the Bronx, saw an old gentlemen trying to get on the city bus. The bus driver apparently didnt see him getting on and had closed the door on him with one leg already on the bus, bus driver drives off and the guy is getting dragged down the concourse about 200 feet. I dove of the building stool and started knocking on the bus door till the driver came to a stop. Told the old man not to move his body was all scraped and bloody from the drag, cops came and i was a witnessed.

Felt bad man, could of been someone's grandfather man

I was hanging outside my old building right at the corner of 170th and Grand Concourse in the Bronx, saw an old gentlemen trying to get on the city bus. The bus driver apparently didnt see him getting on and had closed the door on him with one leg already on the bus, bus driver drives off and the guy is getting dragged down the concourse about 200 feet. I dove of the building stool and started knocking on the bus door till the driver came to a stop. Told the old man not to move his body was all scraped and bloody from the drag, cops came and i was a witnessed.

Felt bad man, could of been someone's grandfather man

Standing on the side of the freeway about to get back into my car after someone side scraped me during record snow fall earlier this year. Had my back turned as I was about to walk around the front of the car to get back in the passenger door (gf was driving).  Hear cars screeching, turn around to look and see head lights of a ford excursion coming straight at me after bouncing off the back left bumber of the car. Didnt get out of the way in time. All I see next is the sky spinning for a good 5 seconds and feel weightless so I figure im in the air and its game over. Next thing I know it all stops and i have about 4 people looking down at me telling me to stay down. I stand up on my own power with nothing but a 1.5 inch laceration to the back of my head, but with no other serious injuries. I dont know how or why I am still here?

Standing on the side of the freeway about to get back into my car after someone side scraped me during record snow fall earlier this year. Had my back turned as I was about to walk around the front of the car to get back in the passenger door (gf was driving).  Hear cars screeching, turn around to look and see head lights of a ford excursion coming straight at me after bouncing off the back left bumber of the car. Didnt get out of the way in time. All I see next is the sky spinning for a good 5 seconds and feel weightless so I figure im in the air and its game over. Next thing I know it all stops and i have about 4 people looking down at me telling me to stay down. I stand up on my own power with nothing but a 1.5 inch laceration to the back of my head, but with no other serious injuries. I dont know how or why I am still here?

i forget everythig but my homegirl just sent me a pic of her toenail hangin off. that was pretty shocking lol

i forget everythig but my homegirl just sent me a pic of her toenail hangin off. that was pretty shocking lol

When I was 17 my friend was killed a block away from me. He had just left from where I was. I heard the gunshots so I ran down the block turned the corner and saw his car stopped, door wide open. When I got to the car I saw him covered in blood. He took 4 shots total including one to the head close range. RIP...

Also when I was 11 me and my right hand man were in his apartment playing video games and we heard some people arguing outside. We looked out the window, see two dudes excanging words over a dice game and all I remember hearing was a dude yelling "aite young, I'll be right back." He left and we watched them shoot dice for a minute. Next thing I know we saw dude walking back he pulled out a gun and shot the other man point blank. This was at about 2PM on a saturday in the summer time. He did it right in front of everyone that was standing out there and stepped off like it was nothing...

When I was 17 my friend was killed a block away from me. He had just left from where I was. I heard the gunshots so I ran down the block turned the corner and saw his car stopped, door wide open. When I got to the car I saw him covered in blood. He took 4 shots total including one to the head close range. RIP...

Also when I was 11 me and my right hand man were in his apartment playing video games and we heard some people arguing outside. We looked out the window, see two dudes excanging words over a dice game and all I remember hearing was a dude yelling "aite young, I'll be right back." He left and we watched them shoot dice for a minute. Next thing I know we saw dude walking back he pulled out a gun and shot the other man point blank. This was at about 2PM on a saturday in the summer time. He did it right in front of everyone that was standing out there and stepped off like it was nothing...

Back when i was like 9 or 10 i seen some dude get stabbed to death in my old hood right behind my house in  an alley, that %+*+ was just gushing blood, looked straight out of a movie
smh.gif

Seen some black dude get jumped by 4 mexican cholos, sfter they got stomping him out, some dude busted out a gun and straight murdered him, it was like 75 feet away from where i was at but dam that image will never leave me
sick.gif
smh.gif

Back when i was like 9 or 10 i seen some dude get stabbed to death in my old hood right behind my house in  an alley, that %+*+ was just gushing blood, looked straight out of a movie
smh.gif

Seen some black dude get jumped by 4 mexican cholos, sfter they got stomping him out, some dude busted out a gun and straight murdered him, it was like 75 feet away from where i was at but dam that image will never leave me
sick.gif
smh.gif

I was working at a restaurant and there was this group of black guys next to the window, real professional looking guys, suits and everything. There was one guy who was mainly talking though, next thing I know I heard them say "ay its him, its him" and they point out the window
the main talker gets up and walks out the restaurant, walks up to the guy, and puts a bullet in the guys head in the middle of the day, walks back into the restaurant like its nothing and people are going crazy outside.

I was working at a restaurant and there was this group of black guys next to the window, real professional looking guys, suits and everything. There was one guy who was mainly talking though, next thing I know I heard them say "ay its him, its him" and they point out the window
the main talker gets up and walks out the restaurant, walks up to the guy, and puts a bullet in the guys head in the middle of the day, walks back into the restaurant like its nothing and people are going crazy outside.

about 2 months i was in a cafe when a guy came in shot up 4 girls killed them all point blank. and walk out..
he killed them for no reason.. one of them was his ex gf and was jealous of her moving on..
this is in hialeah , fl.. came out on the news and all.
never going to forget that nite. when in there to get some water and saw ppl died..

Seen a dude straight zoom out of a supermarket parking lot, damn near killing 2 people and there was at least 10+ cop cars after him..that was kinda wild.

Another time when a dude was about rob and shoot me at work, then mad cops just rolled in with pistols the size of children. Ol boy got on the ground with the quickness.

Was mad shook about that afterwards. I would've been dead that day if nobody had reported him robbing somebody else prior to that.
smh.gif

Well Iast week I was driving down a busy 4 lane highway and the nex thing I kno this guy is in my lane, he was crossing the road and didn’t even look my way, (no we wasn’t at a pedestrian crossing), I tried to avoid him but I still ended up clipping his back leg with the front edge of my car. Immediately I stop and look in the rear view and I see the guy laid out on the floor, he gets up and starts like walking funny, I was oh sh*! I broke his leg, I pull the car to the side and rush over to see how badly hurt he was, turns out he just got some cuts and scraps from hitting the road, after a while he was walking fine under his own power, I asked him if I could take him to the hospital, he was like no just give him ten bucks for a meal (he was a drug addict that hustled money washing cars, he recently got out of a psych facility), I gave him a twenty I watched him walk off just in shock, body still trembling.

Seen a dude straight zoom out of a supermarket parking lot, damn near killing 2 people and there was at least 10+ cop cars after him..that was kinda wild.

Another time when a dude was about rob and shoot me at work, then mad cops just rolled in with pistols the size of children. Ol boy got on the ground with the quickness.

Was mad shook about that afterwards. I would've been dead that day if nobody had reported him robbing somebody else prior to that.
smh.gif

about 2 months i was in a cafe when a guy came in shot up 4 girls killed them all point blank. and walk out..
he killed them for no reason.. one of them was his ex gf and was jealous of her moving on..
this is in hialeah , fl.. came out on the news and all.
never going to forget that nite. when in there to get some water and saw ppl died..

Back
Top Bottom