Whats The Scariest/Most Shocking Thing You Have Ever Witnessed??

Well Iast week I was driving down a busy 4 lane highway and the nex thing I kno this guy is in my lane, he was crossing the road and didn’t even look my way, (no we wasn’t at a pedestrian crossing), I tried to avoid him but I still ended up clipping his back leg with the front edge of my car. Immediately I stop and look in the rear view and I see the guy laid out on the floor, he gets up and starts like walking funny, I was oh sh*! I broke his leg, I pull the car to the side and rush over to see how badly hurt he was, turns out he just got some cuts and scraps from hitting the road, after a while he was walking fine under his own power, I asked him if I could take him to the hospital, he was like no just give him ten bucks for a meal (he was a drug addict that hustled money washing cars, he recently got out of a psych facility), I gave him a twenty I watched him walk off just in shock, body still trembling.

Originally Posted by hieu23

I was working at a restaurant and there was this group of black guys next to the window, real professional looking guys, suits and everything. There was one guy who was mainly talking though, next thing I know I heard them say "ay its him, its him" and they point out the window
the main talker gets up and walks out the restaurant, walks up to the guy, and puts a bullet in the guys head in the middle of the day, walks back into the restaurant like its nothing and people are going crazy outside.

grin.gif
 My Man

Originally Posted by hieu23

I was working at a restaurant and there was this group of black guys next to the window, real professional looking guys, suits and everything. There was one guy who was mainly talking though, next thing I know I heard them say "ay its him, its him" and they point out the window
the main talker gets up and walks out the restaurant, walks up to the guy, and puts a bullet in the guys head in the middle of the day, walks back into the restaurant like its nothing and people are going crazy outside.

grin.gif
 My Man

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

about 2 months i was in a cafe when a guy came in shot up 4 girls killed them all point blank. and walk out..
he killed them for no reason.. one of them was his ex gf and was jealous of her moving on..
this is in hialeah , fl.. came out on the news and all.
never going to forget that nite. when in there to get some water and saw ppl died..

Yo I seen that &@ on the news!!!! I live here in Kendall..They showed surveillance video and everything. Damn you were in there when it happen Forreal? Cause the showed some guy trying to hold the door closed when the guy was rolling up there, so I'm wondering if that was you or something?

about 2 months i was in a cafe when a guy came in shot up 4 girls killed them all point blank. and walk out..
he killed them for no reason.. one of them was his ex gf and was jealous of her moving on..
never going to forget that nite. when in there to get some water and saw ppl died..

Yo I seen that &@ on the news!!!! I live here in Kendall..They showed surveillance video and everything. Damn you were in there when it happen Forreal? Cause the showed some guy trying to hold the door closed when the guy was rolling up there, so I'm wondering if that was you or something?

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Yo I seen that &#&@ on the news!!!! I live here in Kendall..They showed surveillance video and everything. Damn you were in there when it happen Forreal? Cause the showed some guy trying to hold the door closed when the guy was rolling up there, so I'm wondering if that was you or something?
yeah i live in kendall too right by braddock.. naw i was at the counter asking for water.. if i was the dude holding the door and then i saw what he did i think i would of cried..

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Yo I seen that &#&@ on the news!!!! I live here in Kendall..They showed surveillance video and everything. Damn you were in there when it happen Forreal? Cause the showed some guy trying to hold the door closed when the guy was rolling up there, so I'm wondering if that was you or something?
yeah i live in kendall too right by braddock.. naw i was at the counter asking for water.. if i was the dude holding the door and then i saw what he did i think i would of cried..

shocking...two homeless men choking their chickens on a saturday afternoon in a church parking lot
addict shooting up in the middle of the day on the street then od's

shocking...two homeless men choking their chickens on a saturday afternoon in a church parking lot
addict shooting up in the middle of the day on the street then od's

I was trying to get to the bottom of a possible NT scam then Rockdeep/Slimsoljer pulled a gun.

Life will never be the same.

I was trying to get to the bottom of a possible NT scam then Rockdeep/Slimsoljer pulled a gun.

Life will never be the same.

saw someone with their head busted open, brains spilt all over the highway on-ramp. Chick who hit him/her was driving big ol' silverado, prolly didnt even see the person...
I busted a u-turn with the quickness & bounced, SHOOK

saw someone with their head busted open, brains spilt all over the highway on-ramp. Chick who hit him/her was driving big ol' silverado, prolly didnt even see the person...
I busted a u-turn with the quickness & bounced, SHOOK

seeing my mother get abused from my father multiple times til i was 9 y/o. him being a drunk/drug addict smh

seeing my mother get abused from my father multiple times til i was 9 y/o. him being a drunk/drug addict smh

Back
Top Bottom