What's the worst city you ever been to?

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

ohio even columbus sucks theirs not a single thing to do sometimes
Couple people taking shots at my home, I won't lie, it's boring as hell everywhere, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton, Columbus, everywhere...
Ohio was up there for mentions in here
laugh.gif
%#@+ gets boringsometimes though

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

ohio even columbus sucks theirs not a single thing to do sometimes
Couple people taking shots at my home, I won't lie, it's boring as hell everywhere, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton, Columbus, everywhere...I'm getting my degree and getting out ASAP. I'll add Gary, IN and Detroit as well...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Columbus is aight, granted I go to school there, parties/clubs are mad lame..women areon point though[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cleveland meh, Cinci is aight, Toledo = women[/color]
nerd.gif
happy.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)], Dayton[/color]
sick.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Worst city I've been in has got to be Birmingham, Alabama..you'd think it would be at leastdecent because of its history.[/color]
laugh.gif

Philadelphia. That !**# was garbage. Stopped there on the way back after being in NYC (
pimp.gif
) for a week. Group I was with went to Geno's and Pat's toget cheesesteaks. First of all these idiots don't take debit, only cash, so I wait in a long %*@ line only to get to the front and see that sign telling methat and the dude working there is rude as hell (like all Philadelphians, I thought this was the city of brotherly love?) about telling me that they only takecash. Anyways I walk to the nearest ATM, which is of course broken, so I have to walk all the way to another ATM to get cash out.

I finally get back in line and get a pizza sub, which you would ASSUME comes with either mozzarella or provologne cheese, and since both of those cheeses arelisted on the menu I assumed it would be on the pizza sub. But NOO, these idiots make a pizza sub with Cheez Whiz. Like, who does that? Also, don't thinkyou're all cool because you have some stupid little sign trying to tell me how to order my sub. I don't have your godforsaken accent and I'm notgoing to say "wit" or "witout," I'm gonna say "without onions" like I normally say it because that's how I talk andI'm not going to change it just to conform to your ******ed sign.

Anyways, I got my sub and tried to eat it but that !**# was disgusting with the CheezWhiz all over it so I threw it in the trash and ended up paying like $10just for some fries and two bites of a sub. After we left the sub place we had to drop this guy off who was staying with his brother somewhere in Philly andthe driver got us lost and couldn't figure out how to get back on the main road, and since it was a bunch of one way streets we just had to keep going incircles. Not to mention on the way into town there was ridiculous traffics and for some reason there were about six different firetrucks stuck behind us atvarious points. I'd probably wanna set things on fire too if I lived in Philly.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by b0bbyf0rd1

Originally Posted by HyphySole

Originally Posted by Ryda421

san francisco.

Seriously dude?
san fran is not bad at all, i have no clue wut ur thinkin. they have some of the best restaurants in the world and the downtown area is very nice. also one of the cleanest cities ive been to.

new haven, ct someone mentioned before is not that bad. there are some nice areas to it but it also has really bad areas. towns like bridgeport, waterbury, and new britian are worse cus ther is not one nice section to each of them
I cant really speak for waterbury and new britain because i've only driven through them. But bport is an OK city. I should know because i live here. Like every other city, it has it's nice spots. Ex- North Bport and Blackrock just to name a few. I happen to live in a very safe, damn near boring neighborhood. So trust me when i say tales of Bports grime have been greatly exagerrated...

But like it does have it rough spots--like every other urban city. Ex-- PT projects, Marina, the eastside, and some parts of West bridgeport...
Probably because the surrounding areas are pretty upscale in Fairfield Country.

Originally Posted by Dade County

Gainesville, it's a swamp with nothing more than the UF campus and trailer parks surrounding it, it is absolutely disgusting. Most of my friends from here in Miami hate it there and can't wait to finish up their degrees so they can come back to paradise.

317bcxv.gif

So I'm guessing you've never been there? You'd know its more than UF and trailer parks. Nice try tho. But yes, Miami > Gainesville except forcolleges.

Originally Posted by iLLscan

new jersey city, mostly because it smells

Where the eff is New Jersey City???????
You have no idea what you are talking about, huh????

the "new" was an honest mistake, but you mean to tell me that your precious jersey city doesnt have the stench of sewage in the air?
well my olfactory sensors beg to differ.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

definitely omaha nebraska. i had a tourny there when i was younger and the college world series was a blast but when we werent playing or at rosenblatt there was absolutely nothing to do. the team hotel didnt even have a pool

pimp.gif
you played in the cws? for who?

In the last year Atlanta. I just didn't like everything closing before the sun went down.
All time- Baltimore.

Worst:

Beijing - absolute craphole of a city when I was there in 2001, and no amount of construction for the Olympics could change the pollution and dirtiness.

Best:

Shanghai - amazing place
Montreux - incredible city on Lake Geneva

Originally Posted by Kahlow

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

definitely omaha nebraska. i had a tourny there when i was younger and the college world series was a blast but when we werent playing or at rosenblatt there was absolutely nothing to do. the team hotel didnt even have a pool

pimp.gif
you played in the cws? for who?
I'm from Omaha and it is pretty boring...

The worst city i've ever been to is Youngstown, Ohio. That whole city is a DUMP. East St. Louis and the west side of Chicago are pretty bad. I've beento some of the small towns in Mississippi and I'd think i'd die if I lived there.

I would rank Tijuana as one of the worst cities but the chics there were "friendly"..

Capay, CA. It's like being stuck in a time warp. There's an unwelcoming feeling when you pass through there.

Originally Posted by kash55

Varna, Bulgaria

But I've heard it has gotten much better since I was there.

View Larger Map

I dated a girl from Bulgaria once, she said "My mother and I moved to the US because I was expected to become a prostitute at 10 years old. We moved whenI was 9." Hands down New Orleans.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

cincinnati, oh

roll.gif
My city is boring as @+*% ! If it's not fighting, shooting, or robberies then nothing really is happening here.

What you on dude? You must be lame because we gets in up here. Ritz is always crackin and dont no city know how to bring in holidays like us? 4th of july atSeven was =
eek.gif
. its so many clubs you jus gotta know which one is poppin onwhich night. Inbox me and I'll put you on.

Wow. I never knew so many people had visited Detroit.

Actually, I don't believe any of you have... You're just picking the easy target. It's all good though. Bullets and Red Wings... two things Detroitconsistenly has at the top of the standings.

However, since we are talking worst... I don't really know what the criteria is. In terms of lames-ness? I'd have to (because I AM from Detroit) haveto go with any town in Ontario not named Toronto, Windsor or even Ottawa. SO boring...

In terms of violence... I can't say. Hood is hood. I lived in Roxbury and Dorchester, MA, and at times that was as bad as my upbringing in Detroit. I guessI say all that to say I can't call a city the worst because of violence, because its all relative.

roll.gif
but I can say this: Apparently my family flocks to these cesspools you all speak of. All my fam lives in Detroit, Akron/Cleveland, Baltimore, Philly,Brick City, The Nati and The metro. I find that amazing.

Originally Posted by JoeBonnano

Actually, I don't believe any of you have... You're just picking the easy target. It's all good though. Bullets and Red Wings... two things Detroit consistenly has at the top of the standings.

However, since we are talking worst... I don't really know what the criteria is. In terms of lames-ness? I'd have to (because I AM from Detroit) have to go with any town in Ontario not named Toronto, Windsor or even Ottawa. SO boring...

In terms of violence... I can't say. Hood is hood. I lived in Roxbury and Dorchester, MA, and at times that was as bad as my upbringing in Detroit. I guess I say all that to say I can't call a city the worst because of violence, because its all relative.

roll.gif
but I can say this: Apparently my family flocks to these cesspools you all speak of. All my fam lives in Detroit, Akron/Cleveland, Baltimore, Philly, Brick City, The Nati and The metro. I find that amazing.

laugh.gif
Crazy

What part of Philly is it that has the marketplace with some of the vendors being Amish and where the Bell is? I was there but didnt really know where I was interms in south, north, west, east etc.

Originally Posted by chris steez

Originally Posted by maddog345

Manning, South Carolina. The main attraction there is Wal-Mart.

laugh.gif
The whole state of SC is like that.
embarassed.gif

If you're not in Columbia, Charleston, Myrtle Beach, or Greenville area...SC is all country!

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by JoeBonnano

Actually, I don't believe any of you have... You're just picking the easy target. It's all good though. Bullets and Red Wings... two things Detroit consistenly has at the top of the standings.

However, since we are talking worst... I don't really know what the criteria is. In terms of lames-ness? I'd have to (because I AM from Detroit) have to go with any town in Ontario not named Toronto, Windsor or even Ottawa. SO boring...

In terms of violence... I can't say. Hood is hood. I lived in Roxbury and Dorchester, MA, and at times that was as bad as my upbringing in Detroit. I guess I say all that to say I can't call a city the worst because of violence, because its all relative.

roll.gif
but I can say this: Apparently my family flocks to these cesspools you all speak of. All my fam lives in Detroit, Akron/Cleveland, Baltimore, Philly, Brick City, The Nati and The metro. I find that amazing.

laugh.gif
Crazy

GOONS LOL

Back
Top Bottom