Whats the worst job?

free toiletries and towels, of course.

haha you already know.

...but I was joking, though.  I don't actually get an erection. :frown:

LOL so was i my dude. just making it a little interesting know what i mean? im a clown, i cant help it :lol:

Don't know what this job is called but the dude who hangs out in the bathroom at strip clubs and sprays your hands with soap for you and hands out paper towels.

i think that would be alright personally lmao just cruise at maximum altitude my dude and its all gravy baby :smokin not to mention you might receive a tip every now and then. i receive tips at the hotel for helping people with their luggage and various things.

You can smash at hotels.

fo sho, ive only been there a month so im just getting in the groove of thangs. its about to start warming up so im really about to be in predator mode

View media item 897657

the honeys are already starting to throw on the dresses and sandals :wink:

info on working at a hotel :nerd:

its just super cake, especially where i work at. im a houseman so i do the shuttle vans to the airport and whatnot. i meet a lot of people which is cool and honestly its pretty stress free, the pay isnt great but it is what it is. its a straight job, its a break from retail which is lovely entirely in its own

I work overnight at a hotel and we get hella hookers. We used to give em discounts on the room or breakfast or something get some dome.

fukushima clean up

they taking anyone in to take care of radioactive waste without proper training or equipment, it's reckless out there now

It seems like the less work you do, the more money you get paid. The more work you do, the less money you get paid..smdh. Only in America.

It seems like the less work you do, the more money you get paid. The more work you do, the less money you get paid..smdh. Only in America.

I mean you kinda got the sequence backwards. The more money you get paid, the less work you do. If you don't do jack squat to begin with you're not gonna get raises for continuing to do nothing lol. But I feel where you coming from. That's just the way it is

Of all the jobs I've worked, student worker in the chem lab at my school had to be the worst one. The pay sucked, the work was tedious, and at the end of the day the professor took all the credit for any work you did. She refused to put any of our names as credits in the paper :smh:

USPS City carrier Assistant/ Letter Carrier. For $15 an hour, you have to deliver an insane amount of letters, flats and packages in a 8 hour window. :x now, imagine doing that in 10-20 degree weather in the winter. :stoneface:

Never again, I only last three weeks :smh: . Felt like a sucker marching from house to house dumping mail in the slots and mailboxes.

Ive had some really bad jobs

1. Lumber yard worked 12 13 14 sometimes 15 hours a day with only one 20 min break. Unattainable work goals and lazy management

2. Chicken processing plant. Of you knew what i knew about chicken you wouldnt eat it at all.

3. Scrap yard. Hot as hell. Having to deal with stupid customers ie bringing in cans and filling them up with water to get more wait. Well ill have to sit there and empty a thousand cans while my line just gets longer and longer.

4. Nissan plant. Japanese are super strict felt like jail and if you complained you got fired. They would also try to ruin your chances of getting a new job.

I could go on and on smh.

Anything dealing with customers.

Service roles with significant health/well-being risks.

this thread was made on my bday 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom