What's wrong with Essence magazine

I don't mind that he identifies as a Dominican or Hispanic, that's what he is. It's the fact that he goes out of his way to engage in identity politics to dismiss and insult those with his skin color that don't think in his same limited manner, be it other black Hispanics or black Americans while claiming some fake stance of neutrality. I think people that have a clear bias but try to package it as **** like "meta" are cowards.

In other words, he's really not worth your time on these topics.

I don't mind that he identifies as a Dominican or Hispanic, that's what he is. It's the fact that he goes out of his way to engage in identity politics to dismiss and insult those with his skin color that don't think in his same limited manner, be it other black Hispanics or black Americans while claiming some fake stance of neutrality. I think people that have a clear bias but try to package it as **** like "meta" are cowards.

bro no one is denying him of claiming dominican. it's the fact that he neglects his african roots so vigorously. yet he identifies with the hip hop culture and says the n word so freely. he continuously disregards any kind of racism within the latino/hispanic culture. claims sammy is reversing sun damage and that it is not self-hate.

and has the audacity to laugh at other people who claim another ethnicity.

Last edited:
I mean this whole thing started because he tried to clown black strippers coming in here with some article stating that they learn Spanish so they could seem more "exotic" which in result makes them more money. The slander coming from him specifically was way too much for @LIONBLOOD and others to ignore. Then we have "da census" and sun burnt Sammy shortly after :lol:

Last edited:

bro no one is denying him of claiming dominican. it's the fact that he neglects his african roots so vigorously. yet he identifies with the hip hop culture and says the n word so freely. he continuously disregards any kind of racism within the latino/hispanic culture. claims sammy is reversing sun damage and that it is not self-hate.

and has the audacity to laugh at other people who claim another ethnicity.

I think people kinda made peace with the black denial years ago, and it was on joke status.

It is the fact he talks slick about black people (their history, their culture, the socioeconomic forces affecting the community) it what really gets people heated, and make them keep bringing it up.

-I remember when dude came back and everyone was excited, because they thought they remembered how entertaining things were when he was around. But that is not true, he used to spew ignorance and piss people off before. What they do remember is that in the months leading up to him disappearing, he was getting roasted with regularity on NT. I mean all out ethered in thread after thread. That is the entertainment people remember, not his post. Then Ninja made the fatal error of pissing of Lobo in a thread about gay marriage. So when it came time, Lobo just took his head off with the PS skills.

Dude has always been about that clown ****, especially regarding black folk.

Last edited:
I think people kinda made peace with the black denial years ago, and it was on joke status.

It is the fact he talks slick about black people (their history, their culture, the socioeconomic forces affecting the community) it what really gets people heated, and make them keep bringing it up.

-I remember when dude came back and everyone was excited, because they thought they remembered how entertaining things were when he was around. But that is not true, he used to spew ignorance and piss people off before. What they do remember is that in the months leading up to him disappearing, he was getting roasted with regularity on NT. I mean all out ethered in thread after thread. That is the entertainment people remember, not his post. Then Ninja made the fatal error of pissing of Lobo in a thread about gay marriage. So when it came time, Lobo just took his head off with the PS skills.

Dude has always been about that clown ****, especially regarding black folk.

i agree. the fact that he says slick stuff about black people. as if is completely distant from being black. and how he looks down upon haiti is really cringe worthy. his line of thinking is just beyond me. but then again, it doesn't surprise me since he stays in a 10 mile radius.

i feel another aspect is the fact that he is living in a hut and wants to associate himself with the republican party, as if that's for his best interest. like he is a millionaire and that is his 'crowd'

Last edited:
"vote trump b" i doubt this guy would have the balls to walk around nyc with a trump shirt

ninja talking like this move by the government is a sign of progression. government officials are probably laughing and saying go ahead and give them their own. it's meaningless issues like this that distract people like ninja who don't think there is bigger social oppression going on.

Intentionally excluded names to avoid personal attacks as well as to highlight just how big of a problem within minority communities this quote alludes to.

Too many of us get caught up in little battles when there is a much, much bigger war at hand.

All I can say is that those with knowledge should continue to feed him (and others with his similar thought pattern) with facts & wisdom. Hopefully, he/they will eventually come around.

What kind of loser gets excited for a census in 2020? Who the @#$@ even cares about a census?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom