What's wrong with Gay Marriage?

I'm straight so I don't see how gay marriage would affect me in any way.Keeping it illegal does nothing but discriminate against gays. So i want to ask NT why would you not want it to be legal.
nerd.gif

I'm straight so I don't see how gay marriage would affect me in any way.Keeping it illegal does nothing but discriminate against gays. So i want to ask NT why would you not want it to be legal.
nerd.gif

Doesn't effect me at all so I've never been for it or against it. I will say I know of a few gay people who have the mindset that if you aren't 100% for it then you're a homophobe, that annoys the hell out of me

Nothing is wrong with it. People are against it because their storybook that's thousands of years old and edited ten million times tells them that it's wrong.

Nothing is wrong with it. People are against it because their storybook that's thousands of years old and edited ten million times tells them that it's wrong.

Doesn't effect me at all so I've never been for it or against it. I will say I know of a few gay people who have the mindset that if you aren't 100% for it then you're a homophobe, that annoys the hell out of me

I also think there is nothing wrong with gay marriage, because it doesn't affect me. For those that oppose it, turn the tables around:

If "gay marriage" was the norm, would you want them to enforce their standards upon you and make you marry gay? You wouldn't -- so why are we doing it to them?

I know it is a political and religious issue and such, but as decent human beings, we should be able to see the flaw in gay marriage being illegal.

I also think there is nothing wrong with gay marriage, because it doesn't affect me. For those that oppose it, turn the tables around:

If "gay marriage" was the norm, would you want them to enforce their standards upon you and make you marry gay? You wouldn't -- so why are we doing it to them?

I know it is a political and religious issue and such, but as decent human beings, we should be able to see the flaw in gay marriage being illegal.

Nothing is wrong with it. People opposed to it need to take the stick out of their $+! and realise that it has nothing to do with them.

Nothing is wrong with it. People opposed to it need to take the stick out of their $+! and realise that it has nothing to do with them.

Shouldve put the /thread in that first response. Nothing is wrong with it.

Shouldve put the /thread in that first response. Nothing is wrong with it.

Absolutely nothing. And those who oppose it are just sexually frustrated, get some head and stop worrying about other peoples business.

Absolutely nothing. And those who oppose it are just sexually frustrated, get some head and stop worrying about other peoples business.

Back
Top Bottom