What's your current dilemma?

It sounds like you're really trying hard to convince yourself that you aren't depressed my man. Instead of saving up to move into an apartment, you should probably just try to stack towards a home of your own if that's financially feasible. Just wondering, how do your self-confidence issues manifest themselves when you're dealing with women? Are you clingy out of fear that they'll leave? Are you out here checking text conversations when she uses the bathroom?

But I can relate to being smart and unmotivated. My appeal form to try to get back my college financial aid might've been due the 12th of this month... do I even need to say that it's still not done? :smh: I've never found any satisfaction from excelling in school, and I really just look at it as a means to an end so that I don't end up being a $%^* up. I love the college environment though, so I really want to get this appeal done so that I can go back.

I've been depressed before, and I'd say the way I feel now is maybe 10% of what I felt then.

I think my girl confidence issues stem from my first real relationship, I went through some ISH that messed me up for life. Ever since then I've had this me against the world mentality that everyone is out to get me. It sucks, I try to shake it, but at times it's just still lingering in the back of my head.

My white 94 accord was stolen from in front of the crib last night. Had it since last August. I was expecting it to get stolen eventually...got full coverage. Any tips on "claims" for lost property? :nerd:

View media item 501491

Most insurance companies don't cover personal items in their standard policy unless you add additional coverage. I my truck was stolen last week and Geico told me that I had $200 for personal property. My renters insurance covered things in my house and car up to 40k. So, I'm good. Glad cause I had two laptops, ipad, two pair of Balenciagas, DSLR and my road bike. Thats 5k. They are going to depreciate it but its better than not getting nothing at all.

I'm a failure academically but I won't give up.

I have low self-esteem

I leave for Navy boot camp in January. Trying to mentally prepare for that.

It's hard seeing most of my friends getting ready to graduate college but I'm happy for them

I have beyond terrible money management skills

I wish my mother didn't struggle so much financially. It really stresses me out.

I'm still on the road to improving myself physically but it gets harder & more complicated everyday( lost 40 lbs in 4 1/2 months)

I still have big dreams to be a financial analyst but it feels like life is passing me by. (I'm 21)

I'm praying that joining the Navy can be just the helping hand that I need for self-discipline & that the benefits allow me to finish my degree & get my career started in the Business Finance field that I've always wanted.

I did 6 years in the Navy. My cousin did the same and got out 6 yrs prior to me joining. He told me two things, that got me through it. 1. Don't expect the military to give you anything and understand you are the property of the government and they will use you as they see fit. You except that you will be good. 2. Bootcamp is a breeze, especially now.

Dont worry about boot camp, worry about "A" school. Strive to be the best in the case they let you guys pick orders and let the best pick first. I was the best on the Navy side so I got first dibs.

lost contact with a bunch of friends and am too proud/indifferent to contact them to see how they are doing. I just feel like it goes both ways with them, but I'm just trying to convince myself that this is just a part of life.

My mom just died of breast cancer
The first girl I ever got the furthest with that I met in class all of a sudden stopped answering my texts and blew off our plans
I'm on academic probation but my dad isn't aware and he keeps pestering me about transferring thinking that I've already completed the application so im ******
I'm broke like usual $111.30 to my name and I have one pair of dusty looking AE jeans and 4 shirts and 2 kicks
I have social anxiety still (that never goes away)
My beats still suck since I'm still learning and im tryna get better so that I have options in life.

Despite all this I'm an extremely smart person and the school situation is just cause I don't do work.

^ bro...

You literally almost posted my life. Even down to the beats.

lost contact with a bunch of friends and am too proud/indifferent to contact them to see how they are doing. I just feel like it goes both ways with them, but I'm just trying to convince myself that this is just a part of life.

This is true, especially if you were the last to constantly keep in contact. But sometimes people are just busy going about their lives and think no less of you. If they really mattered, every now and then you gotta swallow your pride and reach out.

Damn some individuals' circumstances here on NT are horrible...

Current dilemma - My GF who lives in a different state emailed me that she's changing service so I can't "contact her" on her old number. Of course I don't live in the same place so I wouldn't know what's going on with her. So I'm just thinking what's up with that.

I've had a massive back injury that caused nerve damage to my lower torso so even though this happened 3 years ago I'm no longer the same person physically. I thought I had a stroke and thought I would never walk again... Couldn't feel my legs to put it lightly at the time. It's affected me mentally as well because of frustration that I can't do stuff like I used to. I can walk, run and whatever but I still got crazy pain and numbness. It's funny because some people still say that I am back to being my normal self, I'm like don't even try to say that; that's even more of an insult than it is encouraging!

Financial issues, BILLS, BILLS, BILLS... I have great money management but I just don't make enough and I work my *** off every week!

All I can do is *SIGH* sometimes but at times that's all you can do.

My mom just died of breast cancer
The first girl I ever got the furthest with that I met in class all of a sudden stopped answering my texts and blew off our plans
I'm on academic probation but my dad isn't aware and he keeps pestering me about transferring thinking that I've already completed the application so im ******
I'm broke like usual $111.30 to my name and I have one pair of dusty looking AE jeans and 4 shirts and 2 kicks
I have social anxiety still (that never goes away)
My beats still suck since I'm still learning and im tryna get better so that I have options in life.

Despite all this I'm an extremely smart person and the school situation is just cause I don't do work.

I know that when you lose someone, hearing someone say "sorry for your loss", "sorry to hear that", and "keep your head up fam" all sound generic and don't really serve any purpose, but seriously bro; I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope that you can look back at the good times and think of her death as just being the next step in the cycle of life. I hope that you can be strong, and truly deal with the emptiness you might be feeling without turning to self-destructive distractions. But more than anything, I hope that you are able to take the time to cope with it in the way that works best for you, as opposed to bottling it up or having to console others affected by the death.

At this point in life I think Im more so a skeptic of religion than a believer..
Deep down something is telling me religion is all fake and was put here to keep us as a people divided.. I have a fire burning inside of me to seek the truth about where we truly come from, whats our purpose, and what the future has in store for us as a people....

This is pretty much what im dealing with right now in my life... If anybody has some good suggestions on some books to read or any websites in would be greatly appreciated..

this thread makes me feel better about my situation

we are all going through ish......i just light a joint and drink the pain away 

Have to do a damn 20 page paper for a summer class.
I'm taking on my boss's work but not my boss's pay.
Getting to the point that i gotta kick out the roommate.
Drive a used BMW
I have to kick my roommate out too. I know how you feel.

got a new job offer.... its better than my current job, but if I leave current job, I have to give back company vehicle, therefore wont have a vehicle to get to and from work for the 5 weeks of training until they give me a take home truck......

I really need to leave my current position because i will die from stress if I don't...

I don't want to die from stress....

I dont have the $ to buy a car right now... partly because of this current job...

dont know what to do....

I know that when you lose someone, hearing someone say "sorry for your loss", "sorry to hear that", and "keep your head up fam" all sound generic and don't really serve any purpose, but seriously bro; I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope that you can look back at the good times and think of her death as just being the next step in the cycle of life. I hope that you can be strong, and truly deal with the emptiness you might be feeling without turning to self-destructive distractions. But more than anything, I hope that you are able to take the time to cope with it in the way that works best for you, as opposed to bottling it up or having to console others affected by the death.
I appreciate it thanks I see your sincerity

My wife left me in may . She with someone else already. We have three kids together . I have two she has one and we are going through a divorce and custody battle for my kids. She isn't a fit mother and I don't want 50 50 joint custody. She is 26 and has a total of six kids but she gave her first three kids away. I want full custody. That's my dilemma.

My pops can't accept that I got earrings and wants go give me the boot from my crib. BTW I do pay rent 200$ a month

Last edited:
yall shouldnt even be trippin about the beats---cause if you dont know nobody its not going to happen---no matter how hard your **** is
mean.gif

My wife left me in may . She with someone else already. We have three kids together . I have two she has one and we are going through a divorce and custody battle for my kids. She isn't a fit mother and I don't want 50 50 joint custody. She is 26 and has a total of six kids but she gave her first three kids away. I want full custody. That's my dilemma.

Damn no offense, but I can't understand the mentality of dudes who get with women who have kids but abandoned them, then having kids with them. A woman cherishes being a mother, I ain't trusting the one that doesn't.

Damn no offense, but I can't understand the mentality of dudes who get with women who have kids but abandoned them, then having kids with them. A woman cherishes being a mother, I ain't trusting the one that doesn't.
yeah he should have know that ***** wasnt **** as soon as he found out about that ****

Back
Top Bottom