What's your excuse...

Just keep it real. tell them that you don't feel like going. While saying this, simulataneously lower a pair of shades with 'Deal with it" written in white out on the lenses.

Originally Posted by natrix916

^ yea I didn't wana take it that far (the whole death thing)
Oh, so you want to LIE but you don't want to lie that someone died? Think about the hypocrisy of that for a second.

Say someone died dude. Stop using a moral card when you are already lying.

Oh, so you want to LIE but you don't want to lie that someone died? Think about the hypocrisy of that for a second.

I once called and said I'm not going cause they have enough help for the day and they agreed lol

I once called and said I'm not going cause they have enough help for the day and they agreed lol

Brakes in your car finally went out.

Flat tire on the interstate, caused you to hit the guardrail. Car's gonna be in the shop a few days.

Flu symptoms; you feel hot/cold at the same time, want to throw up at the though of ANY type of food, but you're hungry cuz you've only eaten 7 Ritz crackers and a few grapes all day.

Mom's in the hospital; tests are being run, but as of now, the family has no idea what the problem is (don't use this if you're superstitious or you believe in karma).

One of those should do it.

Flat tire on the interstate, caused you to hit the guardrail. Car's gonna be in the shop a few days.

Flu symptoms; you feel hot/cold at the same time, want to throw up at the though of ANY type of food, but you're hungry cuz you've only eaten 7 Ritz crackers and a few grapes all day.

Mom's in the hospital; tests are being run, but as of now, the family has no idea what the problem is (don't use this if you're superstitious or you believe in karma).

One of those should do it.

Just keep it real. tell them that you don't feel like going. While saying this, simulataneously lower a pair of shades with 'Deal with it" written in white out on the lenses.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

You can say a family member died. But I wouldn;t do that though. I think an NTer used that excused though to escape a final

I use to go on vacation with my parents, and they would tell my school that a relative had died. Usually the person had been dead for years already.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

You can say a family member died. But I wouldn;t do that though. I think an NTer used that excused though to escape a final

I use to go on vacation with my parents, and they would tell my school that a relative had died. Usually the person had been dead for years already.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

damn.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

damn.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

there are little white lies and there are big lies that you would make you go on lying for the remainder of your time at a job. Stomach flu goes away
shortly but my aunt died can go on for a long time.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

there are little white lies and there are big lies that you would make you go on lying for the remainder of your time at a job. Stomach flu goes away
shortly but my aunt died can go on for a long time.

donttalkitlivit:
Supremacy:
"I thought his Uncle Jerry died a couple months ago."
"No, that was his Uncle Jimmy. keep up."

laugh.gif

donttalkitlivit:
Supremacy:
"I thought his Uncle Jerry died a couple months ago."
"No, that was his Uncle Jimmy. keep up."

laugh.gif

I guess y'all jobs are different. Here, you don't have to tell them your issue, that's your privacy.

If I call in, i'll just call in, give them my employee # and tell him/her that i'm calling off for my shift. As long as I call within the limit (4 hours) that's all that matters.

They never ask, and if they did, i'll just tell them it's personal issues. They can't ask anything else.

I guess y'all jobs are different. Here, you don't have to tell them your issue, that's your privacy.

If I call in, i'll just call in, give them my employee # and tell him/her that i'm calling off for my shift. As long as I call within the limit (4 hours) that's all that matters.

They never ask, and if they did, i'll just tell them it's personal issues. They can't ask anything else.

Back
Top Bottom