What's your excuse...

send a quick email to my dept or a text to my boss.. "not coming in today, using PTO"
feels good to be back. ahhhh 
eek.gif

send a quick email to my dept or a text to my boss.. "not coming in today, using PTO"
feels good to be back. ahhhh 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by natrix916

^ yea I didn't wana take it that far (the whole death thing)
Oh, so you want to LIE but you don't want to lie that someone died? Think about the hypocrisy of that for a second.

Say someone died dude. Stop using a moral card when you are already lying.
there are little white lies and there are big lies that you would make you go on lying for the remainder of your time at a job. Stomach flu goes away
shortly but my aunt died can go on for a long time.
This.

Come one DC I know you can pick something better to argue about
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by natrix916

^ yea I didn't wana take it that far (the whole death thing)
Oh, so you want to LIE but you don't want to lie that someone died? Think about the hypocrisy of that for a second.

there are little white lies and there are big lies that you would make you go on lying for the remainder of your time at a job. Stomach flu goes away
This.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by swishasweets

This.

30t6p3b.gif

You guys must not get what DC is trying to say though. Most people won't use family members dying because they are afraid of it actually being true. So they don't want to LIE about that, but they will LIE about anything else. That's where hypocrisy occurs.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

This.

30t6p3b.gif

You guys must not get what DC is trying to say though. Most people won't use family members dying because they are afraid of it actually being true. So they don't want to LIE about that, but they will LIE about anything else. That's where hypocrisy occurs.

Diarrhea is the classic go to in these situations. You can't come to work with that and no-one wants to talk about it but you can be fine after 1 or 2 days.

Diarrhea is the classic go to in these situations. You can't come to work with that and no-one wants to talk about it but you can be fine after 1 or 2 days.

This is exactly what I've said before

"Something happened in my family"

It was my managers that interpreted it the way they did and then gave me a couple days off.
laugh.gif

This is exactly what I've said before

"Something happened in my family"

It was my managers that interpreted it the way they did and then gave me a couple days off.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom