Whats your opinion of the situation...vol Aint Loyal

everyone wants to complain that society has unhealthy standards for women.

Yet this guy's culture, family, religion taught him to stay a virgin, get an education, provide for his family and he get's this.

Feminists don't care though. :smh:

dude's going to legit murk himself.

also, in any case, it's ok to have a past... to lie about it and get married on a bed of lies is INSANE.
ORAL IS ICKY :rolleyes :smh:

Last edited:
The only person I feel sorry for is the guy she married and her parents. No one told her to go and be a ***** in college and she should have left those "friends" asap.
She should have let dude know everything she's done and not portray herself as this angel.

I'm gonna sound like the devils advocate but this is why you have to get your heart broken and learn woman when you're younger. The reason dude is heartbroken is because of his pride. Another guy got a video tape of his wife from back in the day in a compromising position that even he, the father of her child couldn't get her to pull off. Woman are gonna be woman, any guy that even believes woman when it comes to details of the opposite sex is setting himself up to get hurt when and if the truth comes out. Yeah it's ****** up that she lied, but what's worse is that he never got a chance to be sexually liberated and married the woman who he lost his virginity to. I'm not looking down on that by all means but in today's society woman aren't as wholesome as perceived. In all honesty dude just got a step out the marriage for free card. He needs to suck it up and realize that woman are gonna be woman and he has to be a man. Such a sad story but I hope they make it work for the child's sake.

I understand her parents sheltering her

She chose to be shared in college

She never told the truth to her husband

Husband will be shafted of he divorces. Financially and mentally
Husband gets shafted if he stays mentally

Be careful brah's. This is a tricky world we live in when it comes to women.

I keep saying this but know your worth. No woman is worth this type of headache.

I understand the past is the past but these demons/skeletons can **** with your mindset.

Makes you wonder if there is true bliss in marrying ugly.

Dude is partly to blame for encouraging his wife to lie to him though, dude probably asked with that innocent hope in his eyes, and she felt that if she told him the truth he would react the same way he is reacting now anyway. I'm not condoning her slutery, but to treasure virginity like that is naive.

Dude is partly to blame for encouraging his wife to lie to him though, dude probably asked with that innocent hope in his eyes, and she felt that if she told him the truth he would react the same way he is reacting now anyway. I'm not condoning her slutery, but to treasure virginity like that is naive.
It changes nothing in the relationship. It's not like they can't get along or have compatible personalities because she wasn't a virgin when they met. There are far greater things to worry about in a relationship. 

Not only does this guy sound like a man child, it doesn't sound like he cared for her very much based on his reactions. He just sounds selfish to me. 

The relationship is over. Dude's trust is completely shattered. There was truth in his words when he told her he hated her. Things will never work for them. It serves her right for lying.

This whole story is :lol:

No sympathy for the girl. None whatsoever. Hope he divorces her and her parents find out. Liars never prosper

Last edited:
Theres alot of women/men that were in her situation she just got caught lol.

Some o yalls moms got a ride 2 da airport too.

This is sad, that guy who exposed her should be ashamed of himself. Just destroyed a family because a girl stopped sleeping with you in college
mean.gif
this, a total spiteful coward move on his part.

dudes like that are lame though.   it's girls me and some of my friends ran through back in the day who are married with kids now.

not sure if hubby knows of their past, hell hubby probably had a past too though, but i'm not going to laugh or take amusement in knowing me and some of my friends hit that back in the day.   if she's a good wife to him and a good mother to their kids, that's what really matters.  people mature and change their ways as they get older.

whoever sent the hubby the video is the real *** smh, yea she should have been honest, but damn...everyone involved is wrong on a level or two 

So what happens when he reads the reddit post on the Internet?

No such thing as a reformed ***** .trick shady AF.dont do ish you'd be ashamed of saying you do .
Don't give a f what anyone Past does matter.

Last edited:
How much does past matter though?

Its hard enough to find a good significant other these days (easy to find girls to smash) but someone you could have something long term with is tough to find.

If their faithful, don't have any type of stds, make you happy and you genuinely have a good connection with them, past should be irrelevant imo.

After all we have a past as well, and that shouldn't be held against us years after the fact.

I disagree there's some things I would never accept even if she was "the one for me".

Back
Top Bottom