What's your take on a woman pumping gas when she's w/ a man

Definitely not a household rule. Just something I live by
Juelz

pimp.gif
​My Pops did the same.  Kept the cars clean, gassed up and maintained.  All my Mom had to do was get in and drive

Because not everyone puts women on pedestals and think not allowing them to drive or decide for themselves is a good thing.

"Gimme the keys to your cars *****, i'm the man!" Ya'll worry about the weirdest things instead of just living.

:rofl: Then argue her down while driving the whole time. "**** is you doin tryna drive me in Your car? You got me ****** up B" :lol:

Nothing extreme about that, not sure why you're in your feelings when i'm not even referring to you. Give up the keys.

I'll quote the #smuggawd since his smugness refuses to directly address and quote.

The tried and true "get our your feelings" retort when someone simply responded in jest to your comment.

As if cats standing on top of the keyboard and fuming.

Next
All you had to do was say that in the first place, famb. That last sentence would've painted the picture for everybody :lol:

Eddie-Murphy-Is-Not-Sure-About-His-Approval-Head-Nod.gif

you right famb-o.

:lol: my guy you're the one sitting there coming up with cute nicknames, predicting post schedules, reading beyond quoting or not, it's an easy inference to make. I'm certain I don't even remember whatever it is that got you so fascinated with me. I just post.

I generally pump or offer to

One time tho I was riding with a coworker who's a butch chick and I was conflicted when she stopped at the pump :lol: I just sat in the car

This seems to be a topic on social media regularly. One dude even made a video about insisting to pump the gas of a woman he didn't know bc her man was in the car, which is beyond od.

Imo, chivalry and chauvinism are basically the same thing, just depends on your perspective. They both imply that women aren't able to do a particular task, so a man should take over.

Pumping gas isn't a daunting task and it's not like women don't do it by themselves regularly. Now changing a tire, that's a different story.
hol' up mayne what if shes skilled at changing tires tho....long as she paying for gas ill pump but if im payin she can pump... equals

This man code **** is kinda funny :lol:

Who made up all these rules, man?

"Ohhhhhhh ,Fudddddggggeee"

This. Changing tires is dangerous contingent upon where the tires went flat and needs to be changed, but hell, that is what OnStar/Roadside Assistance is for, but pumping gas, who gives a damn who does it, especially if she doesn't give a damn about doing it.
Calling another man to do what ur capable of doing yourself smh. Might as well sit in the backseat with that attitude

I'd pump if I'm with a female. I'm more surprised people didn't know there was a lever there so you don't actually have to hold the pump the entire time.

I pump my girls at all times just because society says I have to. In my head tho, I believe if we're getting gas in the daytime, she can do it. At night, I always do it.

Back
Top Bottom