When posting your newlywed photos go wrong Vol. sorry but LOL

wow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

unless someone is braggin about how good they look when they're not good lookin...u shouldn't laugh at people and criticize people callin them ugly. its not something that they're able to control. it's like laughing at a person for a handicap. And ugliness in a way is a handicap. It keeps you from doing many things. And its a fact that better looking people get it easier in life.

Its different if its like a famous person who's out there like that...but makin fun of regular people who probably know that they aren't lookers isn't cool.

Originally Posted by Greezee

Uh, is that actually a woman or is this a gay wedding? Because if you decapitated the bride's head and showed it to people, they'd think that was some plumber dude or something.
Dude on that board went too far saying that.
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO!

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

unless someone is braggin about how good they look when they're not good lookin...u shouldn't laugh at people and criticize people callin them ugly. its not something that they're able to control. it's like laughing at a person for a handicap. And ugliness in a way is a handicap. It keeps you from doing many things. And its a fact that better looking people get it easier in life.

Its different if its like a famous person who's out there like that...but makin fun of regular people who probably know that they aren't lookers isn't cool.

laugh.gif
i see wat u did there
grin.gif

mr. buzzkillington up there tryin to ruin stuff.... but this was supa funny to me... i went from eatin to staring and laughin

roll.gif
at that cake!

Damn. This is not what I meant when I was talking about big girls.
If she ever caught him cheating, she would straight eat dude up.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

laugh.gif
i see wat u did there
grin.gif

mr. buzzkillington up there tryin to ruin stuff.... but this was supa funny to me... i went from eatin to staring and laughin

roll.gif
at that cake!
debbie_downer.jpg

so my man peter griffin slapped a wig halfway on his dome and married the dude from mad magazine

Back
Top Bottom