When posting your newlywed photos go wrong Vol. sorry but LOL

Originally Posted by Pushak513

Originally Posted by 4x6191990

Originally Posted by Pushak513

/Thread

that's not %$%*$$% funny. that marine suffered an IED injury or something along those lines serving overseas....you worthless piece of scum. what have you done with your life? go die.

catching feelings on the internet ahh shame on you
laugh.gif
. I suggest you go die sir. If you didn't have a president with his head up his %+! only looking out for himself then he might not have been in a pointless war in the first place and that never would have happened. Yes its bad it happened but its not my fault. I was following the thread topic.. when wedding pictures go wrong. tell your therapist about this when you see him next week cus I don't really care how you feel

indifferent.gif
You are a sad individual...straying from the topic saying how it's Bush's fault blah blah blah. The point of the matter is that it's not funny.

You sound like you're mad you didn't get any lulz ...take your L and exit stage left.

..and it's not about staying on topic..it's about being able to draw the line some where.

LMAO

You guys keep me rollin. Some dudes just like the big girls. My cousin skinny as hell and had some big !@* broads. I still don't get it. LOL.He was in thearmy too. It must be something they feeding them in the slop

man some of you are really catchin internet feelings i swear. this board is wayyy funny though. it goes from all kinds of lulz bout anything to having a bunchor morals and being upstanding and all this. Like I said I really don't care how you feel about the picture. and now that I think of it I got it offanother thread on NT. I expect everyone to write him a simpathy card once they log off..

Back
Top Bottom