When posting your newlywed photos go wrong Vol. sorry but LOL

eek.gif
bulk and skull!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Pushak513

/Thread

that's not %$%*$$% funny. that marine suffered an IED injury or something along those lines serving overseas....you worthless piece of scum. what have youdone with your life? go die.

Originally Posted by Unphased4

Dudes in ROTC not the army.
Those are Class As. He has the "Welcome to the Army" ribbon on his uniform. Be quiet.

sorry, maybe you're right. i got carried away from the picture that the dude above me posted.

Originally Posted by 4x6191990

/Thread

that's not %$%*$$% funny. that marine suffered an IED injury or something along those lines serving overseas....you worthless piece of scum. what have you done with your life? go die.

catching feelings on the internet ahh shame on you
laugh.gif
. I suggest you godie sir. If you didn't have a president with his head up his %+! only looking out for himself then he might not have been in a pointless war in the firstplace and that never would have happened. Yes its bad it happened but its not my fault. I was following the thread topic.. when wedding pictures go wrong. tellyour therapist about this when you see him next week cus I don't really care how you feel

Originally Posted by 4x6191990

/Thread

that's not %$%*$$% funny. that marine suffered an IED injury or something along those lines serving overseas....you worthless piece of scum. what have you done with your life? go die.

catching feelings on the internet ahh shame on you
laugh.gif
. I suggest you go die sir. If you didn't have a president with his head up his %+! only looking out for himself then he might not have been in a pointless war in the first place and that never would have happened. Yes its bad it happened but its not my fault. I was following the thread topic.. when wedding pictures go wrong. tell your therapist about this when you see him next week cus I don't really care how you feel

typical salty response.

Back
Top Bottom