Where To Buy Jordans in the USA ?

G'Day
wink.gif
 my fellow Jordan Heads from the States !

planning on going to the USA for a holiday mid year with the wife . First time to the states and i am planning on filling up my suitcase with Air Jordans when i get there . As they are so much cheaper in the states compared to what they retail for here in Australia ( $150 vs $300) , i need to make the most of the opportunity !

We were planning on visiting LA, Vegas , San Francisco and New York. Any particular shops / outlets in these cities i can check out for the best deals on Jordans ?

any help/advice would be much appreciated
happy.gif

btw .... looking forward to eating all the junk food you Americans got over there
tongue.gif

G'Day
wink.gif
 my fellow Jordan Heads from the States !

planning on going to the USA for a holiday mid year with the wife . First time to the states and i am planning on filling up my suitcase with Air Jordans when i get there . As they are so much cheaper in the states compared to what they retail for here in Australia ( $150 vs $300) , i need to make the most of the opportunity !

We were planning on visiting LA, Vegas , San Francisco and New York. Any particular shops / outlets in these cities i can check out for the best deals on Jordans ?

any help/advice would be much appreciated
happy.gif

btw .... looking forward to eating all the junk food you Americans got over there
tongue.gif

FCNY (Flight Club NY 812 Broadway)
FCLA (Flight Club LA)
UNDEFEATED LA
Any champs, foot locker.
Also head out to the outlet malls in Vegas, They have a nike store that you might just find some diamonds in the rough!!!!

I mean, if you're looking for Nike Outlets, just search Google for "Nike Factory Store locator"... then just put in the city where you'll be and that you're looking for an outlet.

That might be too easy though.

Anyway, there's plenty of outlets around those big cities, so you might need a few suitcases.

I mean, if you're looking for Nike Outlets, just search Google for "Nike Factory Store locator"... then just put in the city where you'll be and that you're looking for an outlet.

That might be too easy though.

Anyway, there's plenty of outlets around those big cities, so you might need a few suitcases.

FCNY (Flight Club NY 812 Broadway)
FCLA (Flight Club LA)
UNDEFEATED LA
Any champs, foot locker.
Also head out to the outlet malls in Vegas, They have a nike store that you might just find some diamonds in the rough!!!!

thanks guys !!!

just how cheap do they get at the outlets ?

do they stock t-shirts and jackets as well ?

thanks guys !!!

just how cheap do they get at the outlets ?

do they stock t-shirts and jackets as well ?

outlets anywhere from 29.99-110.00 %$% but they have very random selections

and yes they have t-shirts and jackets also but very random

dont waste your time looking for shoes (heat) at outlets. They will have clothes though. I would say just check the malls around where you are staying.
Cue the Coming to America Gif.

dont waste your time looking for shoes (heat) at outlets. They will have clothes though. I would say just check the malls around where you are staying.
Cue the Coming to America Gif.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Thanks mate !I was after "bits and pieces" as Jordan gear is abit hard to come by in Australia. Hopefully pick up the 2011's for cheap when I'm there and a pair of 6-17-23
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Thanks mate !I was after "bits and pieces" as Jordan gear is abit hard to come by in Australia. Hopefully pick up the 2011's for cheap when I'm there and a pair of 6-17-23
tongue.gif

Los Angeles:
 Nike Town LA (side note: one of the managers there is a fellow Aussie like yourself, his name is Darren) He could probably tell you some spots.

Sporty LA - On Melrose Ave, short drive from NTLA

Flight Club LA - Half mile from Sporty LA

UNDFTD - Half a mile from Flight Club LA

RIF LA - Little Tokyo near downtown LA

House of Hoops Footlocker - Beverly Center, Lakewood Mall

Fox Hills Mall - Mens Land, Other stores etc.

Warehouse Shoe Sale - Tons of locations in LA. Check em out

Have fun, good luck, be safe

Los Angeles:
 Nike Town LA (side note: one of the managers there is a fellow Aussie like yourself, his name is Darren) He could probably tell you some spots.

Originally Posted by kicks4days

Los Angeles:

Thanks heaps for the extremely informative post mate ! Much appreciated !Will really help me find some J's .As for safety, is it that bad in the US ? As the media makes it out to be pretty bad over there smh...?

Originally Posted by kicks4days

Los Angeles:

Thanks heaps for the extremely informative post mate ! Much appreciated !Will really help me find some J's .As for safety, is it that bad in the US ? As the media makes it out to be pretty bad over there smh...?

just dont get lost in the wrong part of town lol but thats everywhere but i would say its not that bad but im in florida but have visited all of those places you are going and had no problems with anyone.

just dont get lost in the wrong part of town lol but thats everywhere but i would say its not that bad but im in florida but have visited all of those places you are going and had no problems with anyone.

Back
Top Bottom