Where To Buy Jordans in the USA ?

Originally Posted by eltouha

no +##$, good times
happy.gif

hey vuey, you posted in one of the 6-17-23 threads, in it someone replied with a link to a place that has those things for really cheap. look it up and have them shipped to your hotel or something.

Thanks mate , yeah I sent them an email enquiry in regards to shipping to Australia, but never got a reply
frown.gif
I don't think they are coming out in Australia
frown.gif
I'm planning to go in the 2nd half of the year, let me know of your after anything while I'm there might have room for 1 pair in my suitcase for you
wink.gif

no +##$, good times
happy.gif

hey vuey, you posted in one of the 6-17-23 threads, in it someone replied with a link to a place that has those things for really cheap. look it up and have them shipped to your hotel or something.

Thanks mate , yeah I sent them an email enquiry in regards to shipping to Australia, but never got a reply
frown.gif
frown.gif
I'm planning to go in the 2nd half of the year, let me know of your after anything while I'm there might have room for 1 pair in my suitcase for you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

Flight Club has sum heat... but dont expect to only pay $150 for it... But obviously money isnt that big an issue for you if you can travel all across the United States ha...just kidding.... Hope you have a wonderful experience and Dont take it personal when the New Yorkers yell at you for not getting off the Subway fast enough...

Hahaha I wish i had more $$$ to spend while on holidays ! I work for the Marriott hotel so I get really good rates at hotels in the states . Yeah cNt wait to meet some down to earth "new yorkers" !Is it hard to get tickets to NBA games ?Also is it true Polo Ralph Lauren polo tops are like $20 over there ? As they sell that stuff for like $100 each here !

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

Flight Club has sum heat... but dont expect to only pay $150 for it... But obviously money isnt that big an issue for you if you can travel all across the United States ha...just kidding.... Hope you have a wonderful experience and Dont take it personal when the New Yorkers yell at you for not getting off the Subway fast enough...

Hahaha I wish i had more $$$ to spend while on holidays ! I work for the Marriott hotel so I get really good rates at hotels in the states . Yeah cNt wait to meet some down to earth "new yorkers" !Is it hard to get tickets to NBA games ?Also is it true Polo Ralph Lauren polo tops are like $20 over there ? As they sell that stuff for like $100 each here !

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

dont waste your time looking for shoes (heat) at outlets. They will have clothes though. I would say just check the malls around where you are staying.
Cue the Coming to America Gif.

I've got some good B-grade stuff at the outlets.  Some Bred XI's and Cardinal VII's for $79.  

To be fair, it's hit and miss. 

dont waste your time looking for shoes (heat) at outlets. They will have clothes though. I would say just check the malls around where you are staying.

I've got some good B-grade stuff at the outlets.  Some Bred XI's and Cardinal VII's for $79.  

You're not visiting Chicago?? We've got plenty of boutiques here with all kinds of goodies. There are a few nike outlets just outside of Chicago.

You can save the best for last,
smile.gif

You're not visiting Chicago?? We've got plenty of boutiques here with all kinds of goodies. There are a few nike outlets just outside of Chicago.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Hi Mate

Whats B Grade stuff ? is it like slightly defective shoes etc ? factory seconds ?

Hi Mate

Whats B Grade stuff ? is it like slightly defective shoes etc ? factory seconds ?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

smile.gif
not sure
smile.gif

the plan is .... LA , Vegas , San Fran and NY . Is Chicago logistically in range of those cities ?

How hard is it to get tickets to an NBA game ? Would i be able to just go to the game and buy tickets at the door ? or will need to purchase well in advance ?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

smile.gif
not sure
smile.gif

the plan is .... LA , Vegas , San Fran and NY . Is Chicago logistically in range of those cities ?

How hard is it to get tickets to an NBA game ? Would i be able to just go to the game and buy tickets at the door ? or will need to purchase well in advance ?

You can stop off to Chicago on your way from the west coast to NY or vice versa. You should be able to get Bulls tickets pretty easily. And you can see the giant MJ statue that everyone likes to pose in front of.

Theres an infinite amount of things to do Downtown. No matter what your budget is. Michigan ave is a sight to be seen.

You can stop off to Chicago on your way from the west coast to NY or vice versa. You should be able to get Bulls tickets pretty easily. And you can see the giant MJ statue that everyone likes to pose in front of.

Theres an infinite amount of things to do Downtown. No matter what your budget is. Michigan ave is a sight to be seen.

Originally Posted by Vuey

Hi Mate

Pretty much.

Can you PLEASE share info on your avy? I was staring at it for a good 5 minutes 
laugh.gif

Hi Mate

Pretty much.

laugh.gif

no +##$, good times
happy.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

wink.gif

cool, man. let's meet up for a drink before then.

no +##$, good times
happy.gif

frown.gif

frown.gif

wink.gif

cool, man. let's meet up for a drink before then.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Pretty much.

laugh.gif
hey mate , she's some busty korean model ! dont have any other details im sorry 
wink.gif
 If i knew i would share ...

Im spend hours looking at it ehehehe
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Pretty much.

laugh.gif
hey mate , she's some busty korean model ! dont have any other details im sorry 
wink.gif
 If i knew i would share ...

Im spend hours looking at it ehehehe
tongue.gif

been watching some videos on youtube in regards to Jordan releases in the USA, and its total NUTS the line ups for the major releases !!!

I saw the line up for the Space Jam XI's and it is just insane !!!
eyes.gif

At best we get about 10-12 people for major releases here in Australia but nothing like what it is in the USA !!! do they make enough shoes to meet the general demand from the public ?  or is it intentional that they under supply the market to build hype and piss people off ?

been watching some videos on youtube in regards to Jordan releases in the USA, and its total NUTS the line ups for the major releases !!!

I saw the line up for the Space Jam XI's and it is just insane !!!
eyes.gif

At best we get about 10-12 people for major releases here in Australia but nothing like what it is in the USA !!! do they make enough shoes to meet the general demand from the public ?  or is it intentional that they under supply the market to build hype and piss people off ?

^mate, you should've been to the pitt street cdp xi/xii release. made me so mad, i swore off jordans and sold half my kicks!

that lasted about 6 months

and now i'm mad at myself cuz miss my carmines
*rage*

Back
Top Bottom