Which rapper had the greatest SWAG....VOL....for lack of a better term

So yall gon a post nothin but some east coast cats? Everybody aint from new york b. New york cats be dressin funny and talkin funny anyways.

Havent seen anyone post anyone from the south mid or west. Pac was from the east.

They didnt have an influence. Even when east coast rap was in a "down" period (especially when the south was running things) East Coast rappers still held down fashion.

Last edited:
They didnt have an influence.

Where you from? Bet your favorite rapper had a grill and was infactuated wit swangers and screw amd wanted diamomds on everything.

I see you edited your post

But the south but dont say the south 'was' runnin thangs. we STILL run it. Lotta yall NY cats commin out wit that south sound. Dont play wit me.

Last edited:
Jim Jones made me change my whole swag in 07/08. Always been the flyest dude to me. And puff got the swag game on lock. That ***** make everything look cool, even stealing.

Big Boi and Pimp C definitely deserve being mentioned but they wouldn't go in my top 5. They were dope though.

There's never been a time where Jay Z made me wanna wear something nor has he really ever had a fire fit

Where you from? Bet your favorite rapper had a grill and was infactuated wit swangers and screw amd wanted diamomds on everything.

I see you edited your post

But the south but dont say the south 'was' runnin thangs. we STILL run it. Lotta yall NY cats commin out wit that south sound. Dont play wit me.

Once Lil Wayne faded, the south faded.

false

Chuck taylors
Bandanas
Khakis
The whole pimp swag culture
The long hair/perm

Not everybody in early 90s hip hop was dressed like a drug dealer from a roach infested project.

What?

Everybody has been rockin chucks since forever.
Bandanas? Are you for serious?
Name a cat outside of the west rockin a jerry curl ill wait.
Pimp swag? Fall back, pimpin is alive, you ****** just jive
Everybody on every time zone was rockin gold like crazy in the late 80's 90's so what you talmbout?

Last edited:
Fab had the throwback game on lock.

that Ricky Watters jersey 
nthat.gif

Diddy
Cam
GFK
Mr. 3 Stacks
Pimp
Vado
Hate to say it Money on My Mind Weezy

So yall gon a post nothin but some east coast cats? Everybody aint from new york b. New york cats be dressin funny and talkin funny anyways.

Havent seen anyone post anyone from the south mid or west. Pac was from the east.
I'm not tryna get into the whole region wars but bruh you got some ******* nerve with this one 
laugh.gif

I don't want to hear anyone from the south say anything about how anyone else sound 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom