Which rapper has a better diss track record than Cam'ron?

I'll take games run at gunit over any disses in recent memory
100 bars over "Hands up"
100 bars over "put em in their place"
many more
and he made a dvd?
sick.gif

Ghost-Unit.jpg

d8646b6739_2955143_o2.jpg

I think Game dissing G-Unit and Joe Budden were better than anything Cam ever said

And Cam lost to 50 when he promised that "hot summer" that we're still waiting for

Originally Posted by jthagreat

this dude heelish is an attention *@+!%.

Stop following me, it's creeping me out. 
indifferent.gif

I can't say anything negative against your hero Shawn without you getting upset, and don't act like you're NOT a stan. I can tell by your sig:

I run wit the ROC and roll with the COWBOYS 

Plus you're constantly defending him, to the point of calling me a troll/alias even after I told you he's in my top 5 
roll.gif

This thread isn't even focused on Mr. Carter, so please leave your emotions of out of this.

I'm not saying Cam is a better rapper than him or Nas, he's just undefeated when it comes to diss tracks.

Originally Posted by heelish

indifferent.gif

I can't say anything negative against your hero Shawn without you getting upset, and don't act like you're NOT a stan. I can tell by your sig:

Plus you're constantly defending him, to the point of calling me a troll/alias even after I told you he's in my top 5 
roll.gif

This thread isn't even focused on Mr. Carter, so please leave your emotions of out of this.

I'm not saying Cam is a better rapper than him or Nas, he's just undefeated when it comes to diss tracks.

So youre saying Cam'ron also killed 50 and Nas career?

good luck with your thread. you did a good job.

^Most overrated diss ever. Just kept saying that Biggie was fat & that he f*cked Faith Evans. Well, the second part is ether but still.
It doesn't matter though, Tupac is top 5 while Biggie is top 20. 
pimp.gif

mjbf6.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

So youre saying Cam'ron also killed 50 and Nas career?

good luck with your thread. you did a good job.
Are you stupid? Never once did I say he ended their careers. 
laugh.gif

It's like saying because Common killed Ice Cube on wax that Cube's career is over, which it obviously isn't.

It's like saying Canibus ended LL's career after he lyrically demolished him.

Even Ether couldn't stop Jay, even though he's only had 2 good albums since BP (Black Album & American Gangster)

We aren't talking about who has more money, who is more relevant currently, bump all of that.

I can't believe I have to break this thread down to anyone. I'm in shock. You must really be this dense.

I know you're still hurt that I said Jay doesn't have any classics, but at least I backed up my opinion. You haven't said sh*t other than "UR A TROLL"

Anyway, Cam'ron murked all three guys on wax, does it mean he had a better career? NO.

Are you a Jay-Z stan? This should answer the question.

[h2]
[h2]My Hobbies[/h2]

play a lil ball, shoes, and music. name a rapper better then JAY.
[/h2]

That Nas diss (Hate Me Now) was potent. I don't care what anybody says.

I honestly didn't care much for the Jay diss. After all the ppl throwing shots and Nas dude never engaged in another battle just indirect and subliminals.

Curtis was lightwork for Cam. IMO, Curtis Jackson hasn't made a good diss song since Ja Rule. All he does is tell jokes after he spits mediocre verses that lack any venom in them to really be considered a diss record.

laugh.gif
@ everybody talking about other shh instead of the music. Can't just say they don't like the song or Cam and why and just keep it moving. Dudes gotta analyze a ##*+% life to justify why a diss song disrespecting their fav rapper don't bother them when it obviously does.

Plus ever since Ja Rule dudes have been way to enamored with the idea of ending a rapper's career. That is not the main goal of a battle on wax. That is NOT what's suppose to happen after a battle. Dudes is acting like after those disses Jay, Nas and Curtis were all suppose to barely go wood, make horrible music and just fade away like they aren't good at making music, like a battle gonna sap away a @@!+% talent.

Yall dudes psyches when it comes to hip hop is so twisted nowadays can't even enjoy a diss track.

Game has a lot of great disses towards G-Unit. IMO, it's his best work but his bi-polar tendencies diminish it. Plus he doesn't have much of a track record outside them.

I felt his battle with Joey was a wash and his disses at Jay became a joke after a while. Especially his most recent one. The bi-polar issue just comes up again
laugh.gif

Since people are bringing Game's disses up, that just makes me think of Ras Kass' "Hush Little Baby"
diss to Game. The opening 10 seconds or so of chopping the Game's lyrics up had me
roll.gif

How did he kill 50? Funeral music was way better than Curtis and 50 predicted everything that happened after the diss.

Yea, Em's Benzino diss(es) were brutal. Luckily Benzino has pretty much always been a nobody, so
he didn't have to "survive" anything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by carbon16

How did he kill 50? Funeral music was way better than Curtis and 50 predicted everything that happened after the diss.
What did he say on Funeral Music to make it a better diss than Curtis?

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Overall Cam is irrelevant in comparison to the 3 rappers you listed and all 3 rappers are all doing better than Cam, be it back then or even now.  Cam is treadmill status.

this. cam is garbage

but on to better diss tracks than OP posted.

ice cube - no vaseline
krs one - the bridge is over
2pac - when we ride on our enemies
jay z - takeover
nas - eye for an eye freestyle
nas - ether
canibus - 2nd round ko
ll cool j - return of jack the ripper
mobb deep & cormega - killas theme
styles p - rocafella diss freestyle
Masta Ace - Acknowledge
Common - The *%$*% In Yoo

just to name a few

Originally Posted by Essential1

He killed 50???? He killed Jay???

C'mon Son

Curtis was not much better if at all than Funeral Music.... You remember what happened after this "beef"? Cam'ron went into hiatus, Diplomats broke up and Jimmy & Juelz were hanging out with 50...

And Gotta Love It was a 7 minute ramble that had a better hook than verses...

Only reason 50 was considered the winner is cuz cam disappeared... It's was cuz 50 brainwashed Jim and juelz so he saw no point in defending koch and Jim since he had no backing and not to mentioned try life did just punch him in the eye in public.... But as far as on wax cam hasn't lost at all... You gotta love it > dig a hole... Going down remix > hustling... Hate on me now freestyle and show u how to do this > anything bad mentioned on any song..... Curtis > funeral music...... Think about it.... 50 fixed his teeth, renamed his album and had to go as far as getting Jim and juelz on his side probably with false hopes like a new deal out of the graveyard.... U gotta remember back then even thou 50 was big he was already on the hill declining and while he had interscope backing him cam had more then one label putting up money hoping for a knock out... Cam at that time had multiple deals with Warner Bros, Asylum, Red light inc, koch aka E1, def jam, baby grand, shut down records and Columbia... I think there was a few more but all thoses labels paid in the 4th quarter... So its not like he didn't have the bread to go on a all out assault.... But like I mentioned earlier tru life and Jim, juelz switching sides and his moms health all happend at the same time so he did eat was best just lay off... End of the day if u say jay killed cam on WAX ur lying.... He did kill Jim on the balling remix but not cam on any track.... If u say bad subliminals on certain songs is better then any nas fuss cam did then ur bugging the $+@% out.. even the YouTube story cam told is hilarious and disrespectful... If u say 50s song funeral music was better then Curtis u must b out ur mind.... The hottest line from that song was "he's dead"... Cams song was so disrespectful that in the hood Wen dudes is oding and stepping outta line u clearly address them by their government name.... Not to mention the hurt it did to fiftys street image.... Cam hasn't lost on wax yet... I won't even mention stab spit

Back
Top Bottom