Which rapper has a better diss track record than Cam'ron?

When it comes to MUSIC Cam has served anyone he ever beefed wit and that's just the facts

Originally Posted by Prada G

Cam'ron sucks.
Son has not been relevant since 2003.
What does that have to do with the thread though?

Originally Posted by heelish

It doesn't matter though, Tupac is top 5 while Biggie is top 20. 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I QUIT

^^^ I can name lots of rappers better than BIG. He's the most overrated rapper ever, doesn't mean he has no skills.
Tupac was just too deep & had a crazy work ethic, I don't even think there are 250 Biggie songs in existence. Jay would've surpassed him no matter what, dead or alive.
Ready To Die is a TRUE classic though, no skippable tracks at all. Life After Death is probably the worst 2 disc rap album following BP2.

Some of you are missing the point. I didn't say Cam had the best disses in history, I'm saying he is undefeated in battles.
Eminem is too but he went at easy targets/non-rappers (pop stars, JD, Benzino, ICP, etc) Plus he got at an already-crippled Ja Rule & f*cking Nick Cannon 
indifferent.gif

How relevant or how much money anyone involved in each battle doesn't matter.

But "No Vaseline" & "2nd Round KO" are the GOAT disses 
pimp.gif

Camron disses are hilarious but they make no dent in anybodys career. Hell Nas Jay and 50 lost nothing because Cam was only hot for 3 yrs and that was because of Production. NOBODY OUTSIDE OF DIPSET IntERNET STANS hAVE CARED ABOUT CAM SINCE 2007 OAN to the guy that said LAD is a classic fall back that album is arguably the greatest album ever and def 10 of all time.

Originally Posted by heelish

^^^ I can name lots of rappers better than BIG. He's the most overrated rapper ever, doesn't mean he has no skills.
Tupac was just too deep & had a crazy work ethic, I don't even think there are 250 Biggie songs in existence. Jay would've surpassed him no matter what, dead or alive.
Ready To Die is a TRUE classic though, no skippable tracks at all. Life After Death is probably the worst 2 disc rap album following BP2.
   I can see where you're coming from about Pac/Big, but for some reason I just always preferred Big over Pac, no
matter how much more material Tupac had compared to Big's.

It's not the quantity but the quality, and Tupac has a HUGE discography of gems. It's insane when you think about it.

Maybe Puff has more Biggie sh*t in the vaults, who knows how much music he recorded.

But yeah it's all opinion, I mainly attribute it to BIG not having any songs with meaning, but not all rappers are meant for it.

BIG, Jay, AZ, & Canibus are the GOAT at rapping about nothing. 
pimp.gif

Jay-Z last verse on Thank You killed Cam and anyone associated with him without even mentioning their names.

I agree with what hellish posted about Pac and BIG. The main reason I have Pac way ahead of BIG(or any other rapper) is because a lot of his songs has more meaning.
I also agree that Jay would have surpassed BIG if he'd lived longer. BIG is still top 10 though.

Originally Posted by CashBanks

When it comes to MUSIC Cam has served anyone he ever beefed wit and that's just the facts

Didnt Cam get shot in his Lambo??........"#$$$%% throwin ROC signs outside of ya coupe">>......not even because it was a tough line or anything but because it was the truth. At the end of the day it's always about the truth and not a bunch of made up lines.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by CashBanks

Didnt Cam get shot in his Lambo??........"#$$$%% throwin ROC signs outside of ya coupe">>......not even because it was a tough line or anything but because it was the truth. At the end of the day it's always about the truth and not a bunch of made up lines.
This^.. On Pg 1 I stated this.. Diss records that include truth are more potent..

I'd say Nas's diss tracks and LL diss tracks are tops in my book. But for one overall straight up heater, "No Vaseline" still the hardest diss track ever. 

Jay-Z in Africa, a camel on a camel. I wanted to call the Guiness Book of World Records I never seen a camel on a camel.

Originally Posted by hugebird

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nas may go down as my favorite rapper of all time, but for some reason, there is nothing funnier than hearing Nas get dissed.

yo l need thls lnstrumental anyoe noe what lt ls?

Back
Top Bottom