White Woman Found Safe After Being Abducted - VOL. Tales of Duck?

So she's one of those crazy women

Seems that way. Is this really anything new though? Not that women are crazy, because I don't believe that, but the bs I got kidnapped story.

There was another case like this last week where a woman claimed black men kidnapped her and raped her.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/03/23/texas-teen-rape-abduction-hoax/99556314/

A Texas teen, who earlier this month gave police a dramatic account of being abducted and raped by three black men, confessed Tuesday evening that story was a hoax, according to police.

Last edited:
5 years later.....

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/10/30/16/35042752-8897417-Papini_now_38_has_lived_a_reclusive_live_since_her_disappearance-a-33_1604074439881.jpg

California woman Sherri Papini who claimed she was kidnapped by two Hispanic women in 2016 is ARRESTED for faking abduction: Prosecutors says she hurt herself to make her story seem real and spent time she was 'missing' with an ex-lover​

• Prosecutors charged Sherri Papini, 39, for lying to federal agents about being kidnapped and defrauding the state's victim compensation board of $30,000
  • She had been reported missing in November 2016. She told authorities at the time that she had been kidnapped at gunpoint by two Hispanic women
  • Papini was found on Thanksgiving Day in 2016 after weeks of searching in California and several nearby states, with bindings on her body and injuries
  • Authorities said she was actually staying with a former boyfriend nearly 600 miles away from her home and hurt herself to back up her false statements
  • Papini was still lying about the kidnapping in August 2020 when she was interviewed by a federal agent and a Shasta County sheriff´s detective
  • She also was reimbursed more than $30,000 by the California Victim´s Compensation Board for visits to her therapist and for the ambulance ride
  • She faces a mail fraud charge related to the reimbursement requests that carries a penalty of up to 20 years in prison

Back
Top Bottom