Who ACTUALLY likes the Air Jordan 2009s?????

If you actually like them or even would wear him, please come here......stick your face on the screen.....and wait for my hand.

there not as bad as people say
i will buy them at the nike employee store for about 100 bucks

They are ok to me and would wear them for the right price. I think the only reason people rip this shoe is because it's selling for $190 which the shoeobviously is not worth.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

there not as bad as people say
i will buy them at the nike employee store for about 100 bucks

Ill pay 100 if you want to pick me up a pair, I need a comfy lawn mowin shoe
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PS3KID07

If you actually like them or even would wear him, please come here......stick your face on the screen.....and wait for my hand.
Was it really necessary for a thread?

And
indifferent.gif
at you trying to be funny man, seriously. Wait.....
indifferent.gif
....there.

indifferent.gif

Alright I'm done.

I will. And the price is worth it. With the quality that is has, and performance wise, its the best shoe jordan has ever made. If you want something to wearcasually switch brands, this is a ballin shoe for ballers.

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

I will. And the price is worth it. With the quality that is has, and performance wise, its the best shoe jordan has ever made. If you want something to wear casually switch brands, this is a ballin shoe for ballers.
nuff said ^^^

The only part that makes me not like them is that raised heel. Other than that the shoe doesnt look too bad.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by PS3KID07

Was it really necessary for a thread?

And
indifferent.gif
at you trying to be funny man, seriously. Wait.....
indifferent.gif
....there.

indifferent.gif

Alright I'm done.
laugh.gif
got em

theres nothing really hideous about these so stop it. if your'e the HYPEEAST type then they look plain 2 you. THE WHITE ONESESPECIALLY LOOK CLASSIC AND SMOOTH.
pimp.gif

theres nothing really hideous about these so stop it. if your'e the HYPEEAST type then they look plain 2 you. THE WHITE ONESESPECIALLY LOOK CLASSIC AND SMOOTH.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I believe these shoes will still sell out on release date due to being a limited release

i think jordan brand will make the shoe limited enough for all the re-sellers to buy and they will all cop. People who were on the fence about the shoe willnow want to cop after seeing more picture, but won't be able to cop at $190 price tag, end up paying more like $250 range for a limited shoe...and jordanbrand will be successful in selling the 2009 signature model

so if you like the shoe i suggest you try and get your pair asap on release date or even a camp out....because the hypebeasts and resellers will cop

....but to answer your question i do not like the 2009 signature shoes....i told myself to stop at the 23's...and plus i don't like team jordans

i like them but i won't trip if i never get them, i'd def consider buying them at a low price and use them as a regular basketball shoe rotation whichis what it is for anyway.

Back
Top Bottom