Who ACTUALLY likes the Air Jordan 2009s?????

Only new collectors like this garbage, why whne people start collecting they think they have to buy anything with a jumpman on it?

Mine just arrived from PYS. Wonderful quality.
2009ca0.jpg

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Only new collectors like this garbage, why whne people start collecting they think they have to buy anything with a jumpman on it?
werd up!!!

Yeah I am at work or I would take more pics. I was pleasantly surprised when I found out the black wasn't patent. For some reason I thought it was.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

elaborate more, what do you like about them?
The leather seems top-notch. Or at least more so than what has been the usual. The stitching is nice, tight, not sloppy. The marble look is niceand non-cheesy looking. The mesh vents are a nice touch.

My only disappointment is that the pods on the bottom aren't sticky a la the XIX outrigger. For some reason I thought it was.

Originally Posted by SnkrbyNature

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

elaborate more, what do you like about them?
The leather seems top-notch
lol, the shoe is not even leather, its syntetic patent, which will crease fast.
most of the shoe is not patent leather.

^^^NICE PIC'S FLINT, YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE MORE DETAILED SHOTS WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE??

I dont know how they perform on the court, but I think these are the worst looking Jordans ever...that heel is a no no. Most of the time I'll findsomethin' about a sneaker that isnt so bad...havent found anything w/ these.

Kids size arrived today in shipment. I'm not crazy about them, but I think they will be a great shoe. I like the XIV inspiration cuz it's one of my favshoes. 2K9 gets the green light from me.

Back
Top Bottom