Who else is watching The Real World.

Why ya'll mad at Will? Greg's a punk. Will is smashin and honestly I think he'd body Greg and his octopus nipples.

this episode was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

What ya'll are forgetting is.......I CAN'T WAIIIITTTT FOR GREG ON GAUNTLET/CHALLENGE! Greg vs. CT =
eek.gif

i still dislike greg. he called out sarahs bf for noo reason. I was more upset that the bf did nothing though.
And woah..quoting greg?
Dave said "you still aint even run train yet". Called him out crazyyyy.
Greg is too annoying imo and his hand gestures are too flamboyant.. Show is funny period

i still dislike greg. he called out sarahs bf for noo reason. I was more upset that the bf did nothing though.
And woah..quoting greg?
Greg is too annoying imo and his hand gestures are too flamboyant.. Show is funny period

And woah..quoting greg?

And woah..quoting greg?

man so **spoiler** i wonder why greg leaves the show? did he merk those kids? hope he did...

Greg on some other stuff sometimes. He could have had an ally against Kim and the girls after Kim told Justine and her friend about Dave messing with someother girls. Dave was mad but then he goes and flips it by saying Justine wasn't even that attractive? He better be up to something.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

And woah..quoting greg?

Yo he said it as a disclaimer, most dudes would have gotten wild hype if someone was talking to their girl like that. Basically telling homie to calm downbefore ++$ popped off.

As for Dave,
smh.gif
. Greg brought females for him, for Joey and prolly broughtsome in for Will. Dude was making sure everyone at the table was eating right. He was trying to "cheer him up" by saying that girl was ugly, implyingthat he could get better girls. Dave on some Napoleon complex (notice how he is always referring to dudes height) started to get sensitive and got his tenactinon. This is the same guy running around calling JoJo "HoHo" leave that ++$ to broads son, dude was all geeked when he met Greg telling his buddiesback home "Guess who I'm rooming with"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

SPOILER**

Read Spoiler [+]
good news! in this other forum this random posted bout knowing what happens cuz his cousin was "the camera man" and greg gets kicked out b/c he elbows will in the neck for hookin up wit reva...

^wow man make a spoiler post or something i just ran into that

i should e-body you for that

man if this isn't taped, will would get merked on with the quickness. dude is so feminine that greg would prollie knock him out in a second

Spoiler is probably wrong. Reva situation came and went. Next week something big's gonna happen though.
smh.gif
@ Will calling him gay and bringing up hisfather's death... the fans better know what's up and boo him AND dave during the reunion show.

Dead #!% tho, I feel some emotional attactment w/ Greg (no +#%!). People disliking me for no reason... even our family circumstances are the same
smh.gif
, ... andhe's only 1 year older than me. $+$$ is real cause I feel each L he takes and where he's coming from on each issue....

Back
Top Bottom