Who else is watching The Real World.

I missed it

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Ya'll wildin Greg's my hero. That N_ a G, real talk
laugh.gif

word

i bet dude will smash that sarah chick. even she talks like she hates him, she sounds reall interested in dude...

I think this might end up like the London season. Just squeak on by, and then the reunion show. I'll catch the re-runs, or check it online. Dunno if I havethe patience to tolerate it this season.

Greg had me rolling. "These peasants, I don't need their conversation" and "Woe is me... I am the chosen one". This looks likeit'll pick up the slack because Sydney was thoroughly disappointing.

greg is funny to watch but i'm sure he would annoy me if i lived in the house
You must be one of those people looking to be annoyed cause Greg or nobody else can do that to another person. I think Greg is funny and I wouldbe cracking up if I was in the house with dude. I don't even know why the rest of the housemates mad cause dude wasn't all jumping up and down likethem. I knew the boy Joey had to be abused or something when he was younger cause how Greg said weirdo for you to get hype you must have had cats messing withyou in your younger days.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

greg is funny to watch but i'm sure he would annoy me if i lived in the house
You must be one of those people looking to be annoyed cause Greg or nobody else can do that to another person. I think Greg is funny and I would be cracking up if I was in the house with dude. I don't even know why the rest of the housemates mad cause dude wasn't all jumping up and down like them. I knew the boy Joey had to be abused or something when he was younger cause how Greg said weirdo for you to get hype you must have had cats messing with you in your younger days.
how would i be looking to be annoyed...even watching the show in the beginning i'm thinking he's a just real laid back but after awhile it justgo old...

how would i be looking to be annoyed
How would I know but like I said before nobody can annoy you or anybody. You allow yourself to be annoyed. Thats what I believe and if youdon't agree its cool your entitled to your own opinion.

Man Greg aka "Prety Boy" has got to be an actor. It all makes sense... "the chosen one", arrogant, it's in hollywood... Too suspicious.

laugh.gif
@ you lames thinking this lame Greg is cool. I could see if he was gangsta or hood, but he jus seems like that kid from the burbs who got his lunch moneyran everyday. Now hes around people who dont know him and hes just high and mighty. I bet soo much money dude smashes 3 girls at the most this season. Thegirls Mtv put on this season are the worst ever they all got 12yr old bodies
laugh.gif

Should be a great season. I like the whole cast, the Chi-Town dude my fav right now. The last 4 or 5 RW's have been bricks imo but this could be a greatseason.

Greg is one pompous N

YO! The thing that I least understood about Greg was the first night out, he thought the place they went to was lame. The next time, he didn't want to waitin line. Who exactly does he think he is? I'm a bit of a neighborhood elitist, myself. Certain %$#+ I don't do that other people think is perfectlyfine. But even I'm not arrogant enough to believe that I could just fly out to L.A. & get into the hottest spots w/o waiting in line. DF!!!

Originally Posted by keeL252

laugh.gif
@ you lames thinking this lame Greg is cool. I could see if he was gangsta or hood, but he jus seems like that kid from the burbs who got his lunch money ran everyday. Now hes around people who dont know him and hes just high and mighty. I bet soo much money dude smashes 3 girls at the most this season. The girls Mtv put on this season are the worst ever they all got 12yr old bodies
laugh.gif

Either I'm not doin it right or that's a pretty good amount for 4 months.
laugh.gif

LOL funny thing is Greg is sitting right behind me in class right now. No wonder he's been missing from class so much ahaha!!

Exactly every club in LA you gonna wait. But my thing is hes not from LA so just enjoy being in a way different environment and just enjoy living andparty'n for free!!!

Originally Posted by k0betw0

greg must be an nt'er... dude be talking like how some people type on here...

Thats exactly what I thought... I was like wait is that an NTer
laugh.gif

i agree, that dude Greg is a herb but they should just let him be.
that girl from ASU is on him tough, let him live
laugh.gif

GREG is the MAN!!
laugh.gif
don't compare him to this "peasants".
You are dealing with perfection muhahahah
lol seriously he is the only one that is worth watching - funny cat.. He is irritating people by just being there lol.

sick.gif
the striper chick look like a damn albino.

the southern chick is kinda racist and she looks horrible without makeup - any one caught her right before she got in the little pool or tub - her face wasdiscombobulated
laugh.gif

body builder dude seems cool with some rage issues
laugh.gif
WEIRDOO

and I can't believe those two fall in love on the first day.
laugh.gif
Talk about lames.

____

Back
Top Bottom