Who else is watching The Real World.

did any one catch sarah at the reunion show acting nervous and super fake and tryin to laugh when she was explaining stuff.

" oh yea hahaha, like we didnt do anything haha but yenno it was...hahaha" -Sarah

laugh.gif
Seems like Sarah likes that "wha wha?"

Originally Posted by YoungProdigy10

did any one catch sarah at the reunion show acting nervous and super fake and tryin to laugh when she was explaining stuff.

" oh yea hahaha, like we didnt do anything haha but yenno it was...hahaha" -Sarah
i did...she kept trying to play it off like she didn't want it...if she didn't want it she would have put will in his place for coming at herlike that when she had a man...

The only cast members that were "real" imo are Greg, Bri, and Joey. The 2 new ones seemed pretty chill too but were not there long enough for me tomake comments about.

I like watching the Real world then later seeing them on the Gauntlet! they get so intense on both shows, even though its reality tv...

So I randomly started watching season 1 at some point recently and have been doing so sporadically. I'm currently at ep 11. They just flashback'd the Kevin/Becky argument, and throughout the show I noticed he'd become more frustrated the harder it was for him to articulate himself during certain arguments (racial). I say that to bring the importance education & specifically reading.

I've found myself frustrated in knowing that I'm right about something, but unable to fully articulate my point. It's like an imaginary muzzle or something & it sucks, but its easy take off if you just read, develop, and apply the context to the point you're trying to make.

Only watched one season of this show.

Enjoyed it, but can't see myself getting excited for something like this ever again.

I only watched Season 8 (1999). That was it. Teck was a funny dude!

Never realized this show first aired in '92.

Back
Top Bottom