Who has copped shoes form Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.com update fr.Rockdeep on pg.10

If so do you care to share your experience? Do or don't cop from such and such doesn't help without a reason. Thank.

160 where you at?
laugh.gif

Nah, but 160jordans should be able to help you. He purchases, I assume, from them all the time.

Promotes heavy for them, I think.

marquee gave my boy some aquas that had a defect in colored lines, sorry 4 the double post

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

160 where you at?
laugh.gif

Nah, but 160jordans should be able to help you. He purchases, I assume, from them all the time.

Promotes heavy for them, I think.

I only buy and deal with marqueesole.com i never buy from airrandy.com

I have heard story's first hand about air randy and the quality of shoes he gets.

I will not get into the things I have heard.

But I am not saying this because I deal with marqueesole.com.

I have seen the shoes from air randy and I have to question the shoes.

Thats all I am going to say.

i'm so glad i found this post cuz i was planning to buy individual pairs of the countdown packages off air randy.
i guess marquee sole it is; thanks guys.

Yea this guy always has new kicks?

Does he work for Jordan or some something?

Damn, I don't mind pay a lil bit more to get them early but shipping is where the problem lies, 30$ a pair for shipping? Damn son

Do I really need to?

The origin of sneakers sold on sites mentioned above has always been suspect.

The only difference is the newer sites have better web layouts/designs and photos.

True, well looks like i'll be ordering from Eastbay or camping out in order to make sure I get legit pairs

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Do I really need to?

The origin of sneakers sold on sites mentioned above has always been suspect.

The only difference is the newer sites have better web layouts/designs and photos.

Yeah even though they say its 100% legit I always wonder what kind of shoes they were if they werent samples? I thought samples had to have the word sampleinside of the sneakers

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Yeah even though they say its 100% legit I always wonder what kind of shoes they were if they werent samples? I thought samples had to have the word sample inside of the sneakers

Stolen perhaps?

If these sites were selling official products, they would've been shut down a long time ago for selling early.

no...pickyourshoes is still around and they're always selling early..all that %$$% is overpriced anyway, even after the release

When I say early, I mean 3-4 months ahead of the release date. PYS has never sold anything that early.

there was discussion about this in the JB forum in the white/red XX3 thread...it was said that Nike is more concerned with where "Air-Randy" and"Marquee Sole" are getting these sneakers from than how early the pictures are surfacing.

i think they fell off the truck

Promoshoes so tey sell fakes? I never dealt with them so can someine help?

Thanks~

Thanks~

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Thanks~

If you have a feeling and THINK they may have fakes, then chances are they are, I don't deal with those hole in the wall marqeesole and other sites.Pickyourshoes puts the shoes up like a week early, not 3-4 months early.

Flipjays seems to be the most trustworthy of them all. The great thing about Air-randy and Marquee is that they sell shoes from the countdown packs seperately.

Back
Top Bottom