Who has copped shoes form Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.com update fr.Rockdeep on pg.10

The great thing about Air-randy and Marquee is that they sell shoes from the countdown packs seperately.
Hopefully other legit sites will do this since I'm not interested in any of the full packs besides the XI/XII. I would've also copped theX/XIII but I'm not feeling the shadows at all.

I guess these guys could be legit. But even tho they aint gonna give up they connect, it makes you wonder where they get these shoes so early.

I'm not gonna pull a "George of the jungle" move like someone one this thread, but what I can
say is that we at air-randy.com are as legit as can get and in 08' we look foward in upping our game up for our customers!

Remember, we're always 1st in the game and my sig says the rest!

Originally Posted by heat23

I'm not gonna pull a "George of the jungle" move like someone one this thread, but what I can
say is that we at air-randy.com are as legit as can get and in 08' we look foward in upping our game up for our customers!

Hey allstar if you talking to me or even "George of the jungle" let me say this about air randy and his releases.

I could say one thing on here about randy and his shoes But I dont have the ok to release this info on a message board and If I did have the ok Believe me itwould be out there a long time ago.

What I can say about randy he try's to buy all the shoes from "nike" then all the other local resellers/business have to pay the same price ormore.

They randy cuts the price one another site starts to sell the new shoes.

Oh by the way heat 23 next time you dont like my post about your overseas buddy dont say "George of the jungle" say "160jordansdeep"

Because I will Always pull A "George of the jungle" or what even sillyness your talking about for "Marqueesole.com".
wink.gif

"George of the Jungle" I'm going to need the tutorial on that one didn't quite get it.LOL! I made the post to see if anyone had a goodexperience with Air-randy or MarqueeSole.com. The shoes look very real to me yet before I made a purchase I wanted to see if Niketalk had some good refs.Heat23 thanks for the information. Yet I can't help but wonder how the shoes are available by your website so early.

Wait, is pickyourshoes legit? What about Kick-r-us? Whats your guys experience with them? I might buy something from them really soon and i need to know

Pickyourshoes are legit, im all the way across the world and my orders arrive usually 1.5 weeks later..

I just wish they had Zoom BBs for sale.

kicks-r-us is 100% legit as well. i've ordered plenty of kicks there and ASAP as well.

I would never order from any of these sights,
the way they get their shoes is unlegit

im confused so you guys are saying Air-Randy, MarqueeSole, and Promo Shoes sell fake sneakers because they release them 3-4 months early?

im so confused right now someone shade me the light! lol

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Hey allstar if you talking to me or even "George of the jungle" let me say this about air randy and his releases.

I could say one thing on here about randy and his shoes But I dont have the ok to release this info on a message board and If I did have the ok Believe me it would be out there a long time ago.

What I can say about randy he try's to buy all the shoes from "nike" then all the other local resellers/business have to pay the same price or more.

Oh by the way heat 23 next time you dont like my post about your overseas buddy dont say "George of the jungle" say "160jordansdeep"

Because I will Always pull A "George of the jungle" or what even sillyness your talking about for "Marqueesole.com".
wink.gif
the war of the sneaker website pluggers?

Damn the plot thickens...

I remember promo-shoes back in the day when it was just an eBay store. I always thought they sold lefit sneakers.

Are they legit as it not factory variants or are legit but "falling off the truck."

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

I could say one thing on here about randy and his shoes But I dont have the ok to release this info on a message board and If I did have the ok Believe me it would be out there a long time ago.

What I can say about randy he try's to buy all the shoes from "nike" then all the other local resellers/business have to pay the same price or more.

wink.gif
the war of the sneaker website pluggers ?
roll.gif
ROCKIN MY XIII wrote:
i just ordered the XIII's from air-randy...hope they are legit
i've heard they are...

So why would buy for them if you "Heard they are......."

Kampoutkid, That was a good one! I needed that with the day I have had.

air-randy.com nor marqueesole.com sale fakes. The only thing I didn't like was the bias post by 160. I
have nothing against 160 personally . Truthfully, we enjoy benefits that ppl would love to have.

Kampoutkid, That was a good one! I needed that with the day I have had.

air-randy.com nor marqueesole.com sale fakes. The only thing I didn't like was the bias post by 160. I
have nothing against 160 personally . Truthfully, we enjoy benefits that ppl would love to have.
same here i dont have a problems with you dude but that randy is a..........

but i will always bump marqueesole.com over every other web site and your right about the benefits we both have

no hard feelings heat23
happy.gif

air-randy, marqueesole, white girls. I'm to broke for all this $%+$. The kampout solves all. Sit in the street for a few hours and save about 50 bucks
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom