Who has copped shoes form Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.com update fr.Rockdeep on pg.10

Ah damn, got in too late and missed out on all the fun....

Anywho... I'm contemplating on whether to cop a pair of Black Cement IIIs from MarqueeSole... They my grails
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by airNGUYEN23

I'm not trying to start anything, but if marqueesole.com and air-randy.com isn't legit then how come the JB Forum always uses their pics when there's posts about shoes?

smh.gif
And to think I was going to order from them next week.
i was just about to say this. even other blogs use their pics when showing new releases and for ex. nicekicks.com will post pics from air-randyand on the front page of nicekicks they have a pic on the 6 rings from marqueesoule.com too and nicekicks dont promote fakes im sure. now promo-shoes.com???that mofo should be in question them joint look modified in the pics correct me if im wrong.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

no dude, marqueesole is legit. look at the products instead of what people are saying.

thank god looked through like 20 pages before i found my answer..

sorry for grave diggin if i am.

Originally Posted by dannyqthach

no dude, marqueesole is legit. look at the products instead of what people are saying.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you shoulda dugg this up on 9/23/09

wouldve been hilarious

You don't have to be sorry for grave digging. You had a legitimate reply to this post. No need to worry.

As for you other people, get a damn life with your stupid pointless,
indifferent.gif
's.

JR5

DO NOT DEAL WITH MARQUEESOLE!

im not saying that they sell fakes but I sure as hell know that those shoes they sell are 100% "store" type shoes.

They get the shoes very early and sometimes too early that the shoes have huge mistakes in them. Does anyone remember what happened with their motorsport 23srelease??? The tounges were very fat and the shoes were shaped very weirdly, the official RD shoes looked nothing like them and these were just horrible.Please just wait and dont copp early for no reason unless your leaving the country and heading to a place with no shoe stores...

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Yeah even though they say its 100% legit I always wonder what kind of shoes they were if they werent samples? I thought samples had to have the word sample inside of the sneakers

Stolen perhaps?

If these sites were selling official products, they would've been shut down a long time ago for selling early.
qft

Back
Top Bottom