Who is your style inspiration?

seriously, i get the things "I" like not whats hot in magazines and on social media..thats being a straight up follower..i thought only girls did that..

my point of style is to have my own..not to do what everyone else is doing..i thought you fashion savvy guys did ya own thing..

id rather be a trendsetter..

Show us what styles have you set?...

EVERYTIME this topic comes up it cracks me up, you got dudes claiming they never follow any trends and try have their own style, wether you know it or not, everyone flows some trend, wether is outdated or not that's te question....stop fooling yourself thinking you some trendsetter....to set trends people have to know who you are first.

EVERYTIME this topic comes up it cracks me up, you got dudes claiming they never follow any trends and try have their own style, wether you know it or not, everyone flows some trend, wether is outdated or not that's te question....stop fooling yourself thinking you some trendsetter....to set trends people have to know who you are first.
shut up.
you know what he means.
okay...obviously he's not a trendsetter...he's not famous...but he was just saying he wears what he likes as opposed to seeing it on someone else and saying i need that.
like myself...i know how i want my shirts, pants, jackets, etc to fit. i look through sites that sell clothes i like and if i see something i like that will look nice on me...i get it. that's different than waiting to see what Ye wears so you can call up H&M and see if they have it. so relax sir.

khloe-kardashian-in-red-hot-jeans.jpeg

:pimp: True fashionista

View media item 218877

Last edited:
shut up.
you know what he means.
okay...obviously he's not a trendsetter...he's not famous...but he was just saying he wears what he likes as opposed to seeing it on someone else and saying i need that.
like myself...i know how i want my shirts, pants, jackets, etc to fit. i look through sites that sell clothes i like and if i see something i like that will look nice on me...i get it. that's different than waiting to see what Ye wears so you can call up H&M and see if they have it. so relax sir.

what store did you buy your nice fitted cape from?

kuddos to you for being so damb original.

Pharrel (to a point).
Otherwise just plain tees or tees with nice images
slim fit pants
not too flashy shoes

i also love sweaters, hoodies, and jackets. i think outerwear is sometimes the best part of the ensemble

Last edited:

This.

I follow the trends set by those who know clothes don't make the man...but the man makes the clothes. 

Dudes look extra corny trying to do it like their favorite celeb though...that's not you. 

I don't exactly follow someone for inspiration, I just wear stuff that I feel suits me well, lasts a long time and that is versatile. I personally feel much more comfortable wearing work wear type clothing than wearing business professional clothing like suits, blazers, and ties - I hate ties.

back in the day it used to be A. J. Callow from 106 n park. Now i just wear a lot of business casual clothing, both in and out of work.

My favorite clothing and footwear is Ralph Lauren.
Specifically the lifestyle inspired collections with like hunting, fishing, military, ect. The clothing is very well made, style is timeless, and there's enough variety that you can make it your own. I lean towards the items with no logos.

lumberjacks i guess.

usual outfit is a armani tee, or crewneck sweater with some levis and redwing boots. :\ the older i get the less dambs i give about clothes.

Back
Top Bottom